Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MFXxx wrote:
telogic wrote:Hi, i seem to have a few problems with diva vst3 64bit in cubase 7, first i use automap and even though i can see the automap plugin in the vst instruments menu it will not load.
and the next thing is the asio performance is a larger load when the multithread is on than when its off,in any mode but divine? im using the lastest build 1331.
i can send you a video clip or pictures
could someone else test this in cubase7 64bitosx
ps my system is 10.8.2 osx on a mac pro 6 core x 3.3 ghz

thanks

terry

[/img][/url]
With Automap (Novation) you should be on 4.6 (windows) or 4.5 (Mac). VST3s are automatically integrated with automap, they are not wrapped. In others words if you open Diva(automap) you are not opening the vst3 version only the vst2.4. If you open the vst3 version it will show as a normal plugin but automap will already be assigned and ready for ou to edit what parameter you wish to assign in automap.

This may indicate your cpu usage as I understand with vst3 the usage of the plugin is not active until it is played or engaged again within a project, assuming your host daw supports vst3.

You may decide to delete the non vst3 plugins from your plugins folder, including the automap versions, once you are happy with what you are doing as vst3's are more efficient. Others with a more profound knowledge will correct me if I am wrong :)

Peace

[/i]
thanks for the reply but that's not the problem i have if i play a chord and turn off multi theading the asio meter in cubase goes down in any mode except divine also this is even without an auto map wrap of this plugin,and with regards to diva auto map vst3 if you look in the plugins window i can see 2 vst3 divas one automaped and it is this that will not load.

regards
terry
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

telogic wrote:
thanks for the reply but that's not the problem i have if i play a chord and turn off multi theading the asio meter in cubase goes down in any mode except divine also this is even without an auto map wrap of this plugin,and with regards to diva auto map vst3 if you look in the plugins window i can see 2 vst3 divas one automaped and it is this that will not load.

regards
terry[/quote]

No worries, I have a tendency not to read things to cleverly ;)

I think if you have 2 Diva vst3's showing I would try starting over, if they are different versions of diva (ie 903, 1331. Uninstall Diva, delete any diva references and automaped diva, resintall.

As fo r the cpu consumption Im on Windows so have little osx experience.

Hope you resolve it chap.

:@)

Urs wrote:
3ee wrote:Something's obviously wrong with the FMOs with rev1331

Saved patches using FMOs sound like the out of tune "random" pitch.
Can you send me a before/after example (mp3?) and the saved patch?
Seems like most if not all patches where FMOs are used have more problems.

I'm not sure but FMO1 and FMO3 kinda seem to go together with the FM amount magically saved at 50% in some patches. FM amount has different scaling now?
I found a patch where the MW didn't do anything (it was linked via mod matrix to FMO1 FM amount)

+ I mentioned that the FMO pitch mod problem seemed linked to MMaps, but turns out to be linked to whatever mod source is assigned. (even if mod amount is set to 0.00)

XY controls seem to be magically saved with different values (extremes in most? of the cases) with some patches and it doesn't seem to be a normal auto-midi learn or something like that.

All of these with the rev 1331 with saved patches, doesn't seem to happen if I'll patch something now and recall after saving.

Possible Diva 1331 bug:

I'm getting no audio in draft mode. When I switch back to a higher quality mode the notes triggered in draft are hung.

Q6600, WinXP, SP3, Live 8.2.3(?)

cheppner wrote:
orebronerd wrote:Maybe this has been noticed before: In Zebra on a Mac osx 10.75 with Cubase 6 I can't load waveforms to the oscillators anymore. They show up, but are not loaded if I choose them. It works ok in the older version of Zebra.
Is that in VST2 or VST3? (If it is in the vst3 version, using vst2 might be a work-around)

Cheers,
- Clemens
I have the same issue. Is this confirmed as a bug in rev 1331, or should we look outside of Zebra2/ZebraHZ rev 1331 for a solution?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=370528

Using Diva 1331 (32-bit, on Windows Vista), I'm finding that I'm getting more hung notes than in other versions.

And thanks for osc reset!

Uhbik-A isn't showing up in Live 8.3.4 32 bit or Live 9 b61 64 bit with the new installer.

Mac 10.7.5

To last 3 posts: Which plug-in format? :)

hakey wrote:Possible Diva 1331 bug:

I'm getting no audio in draft mode. When I switch back to a higher quality mode the notes triggered in draft are hung.

Q6600, WinXP, SP3, Live 8.2.3(?)
Diva draft is fixed in next beta...

Urs wrote:To last 3 posts: Which plug-in format? :)
Are you talking to me :)

My problem is with Zebra2/Zebra HZ rev 1331

See more information here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=370528

Vst2 32 and 64 bit. I also opened a fresh topic as it happens in the non beta version too.
AU works fine
Thanks!

VST 2.4, 32-bit on Windows Vista

Fred_Abstract wrote:i m not sure if i m the only one to have this but since few versions with diva and ace i have cpu spike that max out cpu use into logic, every 30 sec/minute maybe on diva.
i use snow leopard on logic 9 with a macbook. i tried to use multi threaded option, it dont help, i tried to set logic to use dual corps and to not use the 2 virtual corp of the cpu, same it dont help.
What was the version where it was still good for you? What CPU is in your Macbook?

Whirly wrote:
cheppner wrote:
orebronerd wrote:Maybe this has been noticed before: In Zebra on a Mac osx 10.75 with Cubase 6 I can't load waveforms to the oscillators anymore. They show up, but are not loaded if I choose them. It works ok in the older version of Zebra.
Is that in VST2 or VST3? (If it is in the vst3 version, using vst2 might be a work-around)

Cheers,
- Clemens
I have the same issue. Is this confirmed as a bug in rev 1331, or should we look outside of Zebra2/ZebraHZ rev 1331 for a solution?

Strange thing that is. I can't reproduce this problem. Could you send me a DAW project with Zebra loaded that shows this?

Fritze wrote:
Whirly wrote:
cheppner wrote:

Cheers,
- Clemens

Strange thing that is. I can't reproduce this problem. Could you send me a DAW project with Zebra loaded that shows this?

The Cubase (7.01) project file is sent. Please let me know the outcome.

Return to “u-he”