U-He website has forgotten me.

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The website doesn't recognize my darn email address. ':x'

I could'a sworn I signed up proper when I bought Zebra, filled out all the forms and everything... gee wiz.

Makes a guy feel left out in the cold. Did you do some "haus" cleaning?

Just wanted to browse some patches... so no big deal. Just kinda odd after owning Zebra for a month and seeing the website on the way to the KVR forum.

My email is [edit: got it] if that helps. :help:
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!

Yep, you got Zebra :)

I've edited your email address... you might entice a spam bot to send you some.

You're in our system just normally, but you haven't yet got a user account on our website.

Maybe you tried to log in with your ShareIt/MyCommerce ID? - That's something completely different... we have no access to accounts you have with our reseller...

Cheers,

:) Urs

I could'a SWORN I filled out every... :shock:

M,kay. Thanks for checking, Urs.

Back to the front door I go. :lol:
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!

Urs... OK, I'm doing everything again and the system is kicking me out... when I got my email and returned to the site... "Registration failed: Verification code not found."

I do remember visiting the uhe page for patches, which I can't get to now-- and I have seen the U-he sign-up before... I am not insane on this.

Now My user names have "twohy" built in so you might search "tdtwohy" or "tomtwohy" but...

... would my spam filter be causing trouble here?

Hmmmm that's kind of unusual...

Late night here, I'll try to wrap my head around it tomorrow... can you send us a screenshot to support at u-he dot com?

Thanks,

Urs

Got it, it was my spam-filter...

... it was attenuating U-he.com.

Why would they DO that, don't they know U-he is special and GOOD??

The nerve of some people.

:tu: I'm glad you got it sorted out and that everything is up and running. :)

Return to “u-he”