Diva replaces, well, everything...

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

analoguesamples909 wrote:
cool sound - but clean and quite VA sounding. Im interested in the very close analogue emulation issue...
yeah... of course Bazille is not an analog emulation... I'm discussing the same issue as you and using Bazille to make a point which I think is pertinent

pdxindy wrote:
analoguesamples909 wrote:
cool sound - but clean and quite VA sounding. Im interested in the very close analogue emulation issue...
yeah... of course Bazille is not an analog emulation... I'm discussing the same issue as you and using Bazille to make a point which I think is pertinent
ok - I see what you mean. Im making a specific point about the difference in analogue high end and Diva high end. If Bazille has a sweeter high end it might be due to a different hf content-but I doubt Bazille has some specific analogue modelling that Diva does not have. Im saying with Diva Osc - it has a very similar hf content to modelled instruments - but the presentation in time is a bit static which gives a more hard feel to it compared to the analogue presentation...it is just a theory...but it makes sense given that short snapshots of Diva recorded sound very similar to the analogue counterpart. However feel and playback over time of Diva is a bit more static sounding. I think our ears are more used to subtle variation in sound as opposed to more linear representation as offered by the digital domain. Thus we experience variation as less harsh, more musical and 'organic'. Like I say 'a theory'... :hihi: :help: :D

Return to “u-he”