u-he @ Musikmesse 2013

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wald wrote:
You have no idea how excited that little "hiss" knob makes me ;)
It's a marvel.

audio/fault wrote:
yeah! beautiful :shock:
:o :-o :shock: 8) :love:

These look great. Thanks for the sneak peek. And good luck with the MIPA award! You guys deserve it.

fmr wrote:
nilhartman wrote:Bazille, Satin, Presswerk... I have to start saving money !
Bazille v1 looks stunning, how will it be different from current beta ?
Seems like my poor finances will not allow for so many goodies. And, BTW, this will be the first time in many years that I will be missing Frankfurt. Damn :-(
Too bad indeed. :(

But... can I have your caffè corretto then, please? I'll promise to make a complementary toast about missing you. ;)

Urs wrote:
wald wrote:
You have no idea how excited that little "hiss" knob makes me ;)
It's a marvel.
;)

Funny how every engineer probably hated it back then -- now it's an instrument in itself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aix_NOp2DNk

Amazing render!

I must say that I really like that you emulate the general idea and not a particular piece of HW, it makes your products so much better besides the inherent sound quality.

Probably a bit out of my price range and the little extras I can save these days I am looking at Bitwig and Linux*... but best of luck you have amazing products!

BTW ever though of doing a drum synth/sampler, should be quite interesting?

*(although linux versions would probably be greatly considered in my savings)

pc999 wrote:BTW ever though of doing a drum synth/sampler, should be quite interesting?
Yep, that's another idea for when we finish all those other ideas. I think it was scheduled for this year on the optimistic roadmap I posted 3 years ago.

Linux support is a bit of an open question. I'm going to talk to some developers who do Linux to see if it's a viable option. We simply can't invest a few months if we can't expect much of a return.

Debby747 wrote:Presswerk
is an amazing name. More so for a compressor.
"Presswurst" would've been OK, too... :)

Guys i really like your road. It is kinda offtopic but i can easily see myself having only U-He and NI plugins for the rest of next decade(well and Relab for reverb).

Totally high end companies producing amazing results. Literally pushing boundaries.

Can't wait for your tape plugin.

good luck at exhibition :)

Looks excellent.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

If Satin sounds anywhere near as good as the GUI looks, we may be looking at a plug-in for the ages. Dear God...

pc999 wrote: BTW ever though of doing a drum synth/sampler, should be quite interesting?
Hey, that's exactly what I wanted to ask, too! There's not enough Drum synths out there that don't try to emulate x0x but instead try to create something new and individual, and who but you guys would be up to the task?
Zebra 2 is a great synth for creating drum sounds anyway, so all you need is a good gui, a versatile but easy to use step sequencer and a mixer and you're done :)

Urs wrote:
pc999 wrote:BTW ever though of doing a drum synth/sampler, should be quite interesting?
Yep, that's another idea for when we finish all those other ideas. I think it was scheduled for this year on the optimistic roadmap I posted 3 years ago.

Linux support is a bit of an open question. I'm going to talk to some developers who do Linux to see if it's a viable option. We simply can't invest a few months if we can't expect much of a return.
hm, not even audio interface manufacturers provide drivers for linux, i do not consider linux as an audio related OS..just my opinion..

Urs wrote: Linux support is a bit of an open question. I'm going to talk to some developers who do Linux to see if it's a viable option. We simply can't invest a few months if we can't expect much of a return.
Cant say if it is at this moment, but Ardour 3, Bitwig, Renoise, Reaper (there is a version in the works hope it will see the light of the day) may make a nice market specially given that there isn't much competition.

If you do try, try the easier ones so it is a smaller investment.
Suloo wrote: hm, not even audio interface manufacturers provide drivers for linux, i do not consider linux as an audio related OS..just my opinion..
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Main

:wink:

You just dont need to download them as they come with linux.

Urs wrote:
Urs, If you haven't already, you should hit up Colin at Loomer. He does Linux. :)

Return to “u-he”