Crossbreed, a simple GUI skin for Zebra 2.5

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:Oh haha! :D Well why not making it easier somehow :P
Because it works very well for *me* 8)

Ehehe. Sounds like a lot of "scheiße" gets spoken out by the rest of u-he crew then. :D

Urs wrote:[...] When I hear Clemens or Sascha curse like "AAAAARGHNNGNNNRKMPF" then it's usually when they try to add a knob somehwere.
Urs wrote:
Perhaps you should include a recording mechanism into the GUI editor... we might end up with a great sample set of curses and grunts. Multiple versions of "AAAAARGHNNGNNNRKMPF" for each key, velocity, and then some for round robin, please. ;)

Onoes... that would be sample-based, and too easy. :P

Btw, I was a bit surprised when I saw that the v2 Tyrell skin looked quite similar to a 'dark' theme I'd been working on for Diva (ED has seen it); especially the texture of the background looked quite similar. I guess I should finish that one when I have some spare time.

And that cheesy purple one with the leopard skin too, perhaps. :)

Ghostwave wrote:Hi,

Here is a little Easter present from me.
A few months ago, I got Zebra and I wanted to recolor the basic skin to make some of the modules more distinctive, like in the Unempty Dark Horse skin.

Here is the result: Crossbreed for Zebra.

Most of the work was recoloring and I also used EvilDragon's modifications to the text colors. I hope he won't mind me using them as he's credited here and in the ReadMe file.

This was tested in Zebra 2.5.4 on Windows.

You can download the skin here.

Have fun with it and feel free to comment.
I will like the see all modules darker like the bottom one (shaper 3)

And two colors (orange-Yellow mix and Turquoise) with overall dark background.

Ch00rD wrote:[...] we might end up with a great sample set of curses and grunts. Multiple versions of "AAAAARGHNNGNNNRKMPF" for each key, velocity, and then some for round robin, please. ;)

Onoes... that would be sample-based, and too easy. :P [...]
However, hearing the developers moan, grunt and curse at ever increasing levels of irritation if you keep using a plug-in without a license may may work quite well for the purpose of a demo restriction. And I wouldn't be surprised if e.g. the vinyl crackle in non-registered copies of Diva is a sample, either. Assuming that u-he will probably add a similar demo restriction to Bazille, Satin, etc. for public release, may I suggest using one sample set with Clemens and another with Sascha? ;)

Ahahaha! Devs yelling at the user IN DEUTSCH JA for using a pirated version! That's a novelty! Please do it! :)

Urs wrote:
I should have sampled your (albeit mild) curses while I was there, Urs! ;-)

EvilDragon wrote:No worries about using my modifications to text colors at all. :)

I see you picked up some ideas from this Howie's GUI suggestion for Zeebs:

Too bad that skin doesn't exist yet. :(
I want this so hard

I would pay PAY MONEY for that skin!

It looks so good :) Please make it somebody!

Wow, that ACE-like skin looks very good!
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

I would pay money, too. That is SWEET.

So.. Will this ace Zebra skin be created?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

tomatohorse wrote:Image

I would pay PAY MONEY for that skin!

It looks so good :) Please make it somebody!
Where's the download link already! :)

Return to “u-he”