Zebra for win?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any plans for a windows version of zebra?

please please please :!:

I'm in the negotiations with a developer who'd fit perfectly for that torture of a job... :D

no promise though... :?

I'm trying my best...

Cheers,

;) Urs

Wow, how cool would that be!

Hearing that you are trying is good news in itself allready....

Urs wrote:I'm in the negotiations with a developer who'd fit perfectly for that torture of a job...
Yes,yes ,yes - I want it :love: :love: :love:

:D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

yeah me, too...... I simply love the design that atari did and the demo mp3's sound simply awesome....

cheers
mühle

multree wrote:yeah me, too...... I simply love the design that atari did and the demo mp3's sound simply awesome....

cheers
mühle
yes, that's exactly my point Mühlenbär :D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

hey jens.... get in your car and drive gen düsseldorf... I'll get some beers ... :D

multree wrote:hey jens.... get in your car and drive gen düsseldorf... I'll get some beers ... :D
I'd love to...but the truth is: I ain't got no car :-o :oops:

but why not coming to Cologne? :D

jens wrote:but why not coming to Cologne? :D
I ain't got no car either... and I'm afraid of the dark :oops:

multree wrote:
jens wrote:but why not coming to Cologne? :D
I ain't got no car either... and I'm afraid of the dark :oops:
:lol: - me too :-o - besides it's f**king cold outside - anyway: one of the best clubs in Cologne
is next-door to the house I live in :D
ARTeather
- so that's probably the way to go for me tonight 8)
(there's a drum&bass party tonight)

Urs wrote:

>I'm in the negotiations with a developer who'd fit perfectly for that torture of a job...

Let me guess, Michael Kleps?

(hey, he calls Urs up when he's compiling the OSX bits, right?)

okay postponed again.... but we'll meet someday :lol:

my guess would be Angus - for he's the definit champion of porting :wink:

Return to “u-he”