Roadmap Changes :-)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FarleyCZ wrote:Damn I love U-he. I just went through few pages of this topic. This is what is most amazing about this company. When other developers have problems with standards, you usually get to know it over some horrible crashfest happening on your computer. U-he guys will tell you, warn you and advise you use the old one. Guys, you're the best. I'm telling it all the time and it's still the truth.

Another thing ... why the hell to devide between GUI and working part? They've teached me this on my highschool also, but I never found out why this should be the absolute rule. I get it when we talk about mission critical stuff. Bank systems, nuclear power plant software, but audio plugins? I mean, all you end up with is essentially construction slowing you down in implementing new functions. If GUI decide to crash, you end up with unusable process running in background anyway. I'm not developer, but I still think that in good coder can write crash free code with integrated GUI and bad coder can still write detached GUI that can take down the logic layer with ease.
because the working part takes up more time and resource, well one can live with a shitty gui, but one cant live with a buggy code.
so put all the time into the coding.

looking forward to Bazille :) hope its going well and also hope for a soon beta test.

Return to “u-he”