Roadmap Changes :-)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok thanks Howard ;)

You should get in touch with that Croatian guy EvilDragon,that guy can find a bug in a rock. Don't think i've ever seen anyone so thorough in testing. He's been in the back of my mind for a while now "If i ever need a tester, he's the first one i'm calling".

I'm right here :D And I post my findings (both bugs and requests) here, Urs is very well aware of them I think. :)

However I use only Reaper as my DAW (from time to time I check on MuLAB), and I never EVER plan on having a Mac, so... I suspect I wouldn't be as extensive beta tester as one could be. :D

Also, my German is very schlecht. :D

EvilDragon wrote:I'm right here :D And I post my findings (both bugs and requests) here, Urs is very well aware of them I think. :)

However I use only Reaper as my DAW (from time to time I check on MuLAB), and I never EVER plan on having a Mac, so... I suspect I wouldn't be as extensive beta tester as one could be. :D

Also, my German is very schlecht. :D
Blah blah blah focusing on negative inconsequential shit. :D

Maybe that's why,in my imaginary world,i'm your boss and you're my employee ?
:hihi:

Greatest laugh I had today. Kudos. :D :D

EvilDragon wrote:Greatest laugh I had today. Kudos. :D :D
Awesome. :P

But actually i was partly serious.

UPS a MacMini loaded with DAW NFRs to Croatia is what ? 600 Euros total ? Peanuts.

German ? Both you and Urs seems pretty fluent in English so i doubt that's a problem.

Not that i have a stake or say in this matter but that's how'd i solve it if it was my problem to solve.

That does sound reasonable. :D:D:D

Thing is, I'd probably go and install Windows on that Mac Mini anyways. :P I just don't like OSX. :D

But, more importantly - I am already beta testing for Modartt and NI, plus having Kontakt scripting as a regular job takes most of my free time (at least I'll have more free time when I finally get that Master's degree this year).

EvilDragon wrote:Thing is, I'd probably go and install Windows on that Mac Mini anyways. :P I just don't like OSX. :D
Dammit,there you go again. Now i need to imaginary fire you and hire a new imaginary employee. So how does that feel ? Happy now ?

:D :D :D

Satin..... hope your comming :)
Ableton Live 9 Suite, Tone 2 ElectraX, Tone 2 Gladiator 2, Tone 2 Rayblaster, Fabfilter Saturn, Propellerhead Reason 6.5, Propellerhead PX7 Synthesizer RE, is some of the gear I use...

How's DIVA Digital oscillator coming will we see it this month? or beginning of July. I'm going mad waiting for a real supersw synth.

Kaboom75 wrote:How's DIVA Digital oscillator coming will we see it this month? or beginning of July. I'm going mad waiting for a real supersw synth.
+1

Much as I use Diva already, that'll make it my Swiss Army Knife for the most part.

Clemens currently rewrites an important part of our Windows GUI layer for drag'n'drop support... can take a couple of days, if not weeks even :-|

Drag'n'drop for MIDI files to and from Diva's sequencer is a bit of a killer feature though ;-)

Urs wrote:Drag'n'drop for MIDI files to and from Diva's sequencer is a bit of a killer feature though ;-)
:-o
Indeed!

Diva Arp ? dare I ask :shrug:

Return to “u-he”