Roadmap Changes :-)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Garycactus wrote: It would be nice to see a moving tape like in Slate Tape Machine.
I think it makes a big difference.
Oh yeah, just stare at two reels long enough and you'll get hypnotized... ;)

Frankly, we prefer concentrating on the workflow and the sonic quality... although... we think the current state is already enough of an eye candy.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

please don't let it spin (or if you do, an option please)..... both Slate and Kramer do that and that's the first thing I disable....

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zvenx wrote:please don't let it spin (or if you do, an option please)..... both Slate and Kramer does that and that's the first thing I disable....
No worries ;)

:-)
thanks

and also thanks for not putting a graphic of the tapes/heads etc too taken up unnecessary GUI space.....
rsp

zvenx wrote::-)
thanks

and also thanks for not putting a graphic of the tapes/heads etc too taken up unnecessary GUI space.....
rsp
+1.

Roadmap changed again.

We spent a day or two on job offers and finally added a FAQ page (after all those years...):

http://www.u-he.com/cms/faqs
http://www.u-he.com/cms/131-jobs

Thus everything gets delayed by two more days, but the time may have been well spent by accelerating everything else 8-)

Thanks for the update. Please don't delay Bazille anymore though -- can't wait for that one!

In the FAQ you forget the question....

"Can this do Piano ? And how"

Lujxio wrote:Man Bazille is what I'm most waiting for. Guess I have to wait some more..........I think I can
+1

The good thing about Bazille is that there's already a free to use alpha version. The final version will have a few more features, but the main synthesis part is the same.

Urs wrote:The good thing about Bazille is that there's already a free to use alpha version. The final version will have a few more features, but the main synthesis part is the same.
Yeah Bazille is perfectly usable as is. I'm much more dying for the Diva update. Can't wait for the sequencer/arp (and new filter)...

Urs, any chance you guys will port any of the U-He synths to iOS? Waldorf just released their Nave wavetable synth for iPad and it looks and sounds pretty sweet. Seems like an iPad would be a pretty excellent interface for Zebra, ACE, Bazille (esp for the patch cables), or even Diva - assuming the processor can handle the sound engine of course. Might quench some of the gearlust your custom Diva hardware controller generated... (but maybe you don't want that!)

Seems like an obvious question, but I couldn't find it asked elsewhere.

Well, with the amount of work to do on our regular schedule (Zebra3, Berlin Modular) I think we can start evaluating mobile apps in about two years :oops:

Hi Urs , the Alpha is that the Bazille 0.6 or do you have updated a new alpha version on site ?

Yes, where I can find it ;) I have the version 0.6

0.6 is the most recent (and probably last!) free alpha/beta.

Return to “u-he”