Roadmap Changes :-)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

leggie wrote:Diva Arp ? dare I ask :shrug:
Is in phantastic shape. Drag'n'drop, along with a few UI improvements is what keeps us from releasing it.

3 things I'm really waiting.

1. DIVA update
2. Omnisphere update
3. Symphonic Instruments 2

It seems that Diva update will be the first one to arrive. Can't wait to play with the arp and new modules!

longbongsilver wrote:
Kaboom75 wrote:How's DIVA Digital oscillator coming will we see it this month? or beginning of July. I'm going mad waiting for a real supersw synth.
+1

Much as I use Diva already, that'll make it my Swiss Army Knife for the most part.
+2

Since I first started playing with Diva I've wanted to run my favorite pad patch through the JP-8 filter. 5x saws and 5x PWM with 100% spread + JP-8 filters + some light phasoring would be something else.
♫♪♫♫♪♫

sascha wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:So...what kinds of changes to Satin?
Nothing spectacular. The version we had at Frankfurt Messe just wasn't ready yet. It matured in the meantime (got variable crosstalk...
:shock:

Am I the only one crazy about the crosstalk? Tell us more about it, please. Is it going to generate crosstalk between all 8 channels going into Satin?
Urs wrote:Well, with the amount of work to do on our regular schedule (Zebra3, Berlin Modular) I think we can start evaluating mobile apps in about two years :oops:
Do you have any word on pricing for Bazille for A.C.E owners? I know it's a bit premature, but thought I'd ask. Regarding mobile apps, I think an all inclusive u-he studio (like nanostudio) would be mega cooler than another performance-only synth, like Alchemy Mobile. I've been playing with Alchemy Mobile for a couple weeks now and it technically "does" record performances, but it doesn't have a handy sequence/midi editor like nanostudio. I know that's a major pipe dream considering all the other stuff you're releasing, but people can dream.

-Sam

I don't seem to see the U-He drum synth on the map anywhere. Probably a simple oversight. Right? Right???!?!?? >.>

3*s wrote:
longbongsilver wrote:
Kaboom75 wrote:How's DIVA Digital oscillator coming will we see it this month? or beginning of July. I'm going mad waiting for a real supersw synth.
+1

Much as I use Diva already, that'll make it my Swiss Army Knife for the most part.
+2

Since I first started playing with Diva I've wanted to run my favorite pad patch through the JP-8 filter. 5x saws and 5x PWM with 100% spread + JP-8 filters + some light phasoring would be something else.
I love mixing the different synth components. Already imagining supersaw screaming through moving ladder filter w/ feedback...

Urs wrote:Well, with the amount of work to do on our regular schedule (Zebra3, Berlin Modular) I think we can start evaluating mobile apps in about two years :oops:
Ah, you're choosing to hold out for the iPad Micro, very sensible.

Seems to me the Ultimate U-He synth towards which all the existing synths are converging is a pre-patched modular with all the Diva modules, all the Zebra modules, and ACE's audio-rate modulation. Can't wait for the Core i9000 processors it will take to run it.

i'm going nuts

Foresttechnique wrote:i'm going nuts
This, c'mon!!! :hyper:

Is there any updates on the Diva update? Can we still expect it this month?

Lujxio wrote:Is there any updates on the Diva update? Can we still expect it this month?
I think technically it's finished. We just outsourced some stuff for the GUI - the sequencer gets a new design, while Digital Osc and Uhbie simply need to be polished (a lot). This is typically my job, but alas I get more and more demoted into a management position here. The more people we have, the less I get done. So we need more people again. Arrrgh :oops:

Will there be a beta of the Diva update first, or will it be released in full?

longbongsilver wrote:Will there be a beta of the Diva update first, or will it be released in full?
There'll certainly be a public beta, but the update is going to be free anyway :)

Urs wrote:
longbongsilver wrote:Will there be a beta of the Diva update first, or will it be released in full?
There'll certainly be a public beta, but the update is going to be free anyway :)
Saweet! Thanks Urs!

leggie wrote:Diva Arp ? dare I ask :shrug:
Curious about what this arp can do. Can it be unlinked from pitch and used to control the filters/other stuff? Ran through the lag and used as a complex lfo? etc.

Return to “u-he”