Ace and Cubase preset manager

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

i really like the Cubase 7 Preset manager (Sound pool).
How do i get the u-he Ace Presets in the Cubase 7 manager?
Do i have to save it one by one?

Regards,
Stefan

Are you on Mac or PC?

There's a quick "secret" way to convert presets with just 1 click per preset.

Urs wrote:Are you on Mac or PC?

There's a quick "secret" way to convert presets with just 1 click per preset.
I'm on PC, whats the quick "secret"?

Arrrgh... I spoke too soon. It only works on Zebra as of now... there, one can set the preset format to "native", which would be fxp or vstpreset for VST2/3. And then one can ctrl+alt click "save" to save without dialog, and select the next preset. This way one can quickly convert presets within a folder...

Hmmm... if it's urgent then I could do an update to ACE' gui skin file with that selector...

Would be nice to have! Take your time.
Regards,
Stefan

Ok... let's try this:

downlaod and extract ACE.txt out of

http://www.u-he.com/downloads/ACE/ACE_u ... format.zip

replace Vstplugins/ACE.data/data/Scripts/ACE.txt with it

Start ACE - now you should have a drop down for "Patchformat" on the Patch page. Set Patch format to "native", then save a few presets and see if you can import them into Cubase...

This does not work.
The Screen for the Plugin is bigger then the plugin on the right and lower side, its filled white. Then the request for my registration information is shown every time I open the plugin in, in the right lower corner.

I see now the option for saving a patch "native" but its not working as expected.
If i save a patch, its asking some detail fields and after this if i want to "Backuü+Save"..."Overwrite". I've tried them all, in no case the preset is shown the Cubase Preset Manager.

Do you need a screenshot?

Return to “u-he”