Satin rev1973 public beta testing

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rev1900

thank you! :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:rev1900

?? WHERE ? :)

Tp3 wrote:
murnau wrote:rev1900

?? WHERE ? :)
..It's old? 1973 is still the latest.

Anyway few bugs still, today for some reason when loading Satin it's been causing Cubase 7 to poof.. I thought it might have been low RAM but even after closing everything else it will still do it. (Note, I don't know why it's started happening but it's on 1973 still and I've been using it since it came out.

Also sometimes instances of it go dead, think I mentioned this before and I basically have to open a new instance.

EDIT: Also just had all my instances(only 4) in my project just 'die' and cut off all the sound running into them. :( Works again after saving, closing and reloading the project.. still, very annoying this instability.

How is progress on the final release version of this update? Really looking forward to this and the new Diva getting an official non beta release!

David Else wrote:How is progress on the final release version of this update? Really looking forward to this and the new Diva getting an official non beta release!
Yeh, and don't forget Zebra 3 and Brazzile ....We want to give you money :-)

In between, with all your free time :wink: , please develop the world best Guitar Amp Simulator, no CPU spared, the Diva or Amp Sim's- you have a lot of the standard effects (even the worlds best tape simulator flange and delay ;-)) so just do the Amp Simulator and I can say goodbye to GR and Amplitube!

:D

SLiC wrote:
David Else wrote:How is progress on the final release version of this update? Really looking forward to this and the new Diva getting an official non beta release!
Yeh, and don't forget Zebra 3 and Brazzile ....We want to give you money :-)
Zebra 3 is a year away. at least.

Give them space... everything in due time :)

Return to “u-he”