Zebra's 10th Anniversary!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Tp3 wrote:
Howard wrote:BTW I recommend playing "Esoteric Garden" while pushing the mod wheel just a bit now and again.
One day, Howard... one day I'll reward you for that single patch that HZ played in Inception
Which patch? Is it from the INCEPTION track: Waiting for a train? I would so love to have that pad sound!!! Hook me up Howard! :)

The Dark Zebra (ZebraHZ) owners: An updated version will be available in a few days!

did this happen yet? do we have a download of dark zebra with the distortion module? or are we still waiting? just checking in.....

Thanks

yes we did get one with distortion..
its beta though
rsp
sound sculptist

Can you share a link ?

steveh40 wrote:Can you share a link ?
You just log into your support account at u-he.com - if you don't have one, you need to set one up. This is how updates to The Dark Zebra are distributed :)

Thank you sir!

on the zebra page i always read :
The Dark Zebra (ZebraHZ) owners: An updated version will be available in a few days!

is there an update somewhere i missed ?
i have the zebraHZ 2.6.1 rev 1593
and the zebra 2.7.0 rev 2126

Also, in relation to the last comment, I have downloaded and installed what I though was the latest ZHZ but thought there was the distortion module in it? I can't seem to find it and wonder if I need to redownload it?

If you download The Dark Zebra from your support account, there's a beta version of ZebraHZ 2.7 which includes the distortion module.

Happy Anniversary to Zebra :) :party:

I have been checking out Zebra over the last few days. Even though I am late to the party, it's very cool.

I just need zebra+diva for my future. May be you will sell me this for 200$?

Return to “u-he”