Zebra's 10th Anniversary!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

aaron aardvark wrote:trance-lucent,
Thank you for the free patches! Does DK Zebra mean Dark Zebra? I put them in my ZebraHZ, not sure if there is any distortion module required on any of these patches. I will try them soon.
The presets are for Zebra2, DK stands for his name as: trance_lucent :hihi:

Thanks the new patches guys! 3ee your Poly_SS Digi sounds very new for me from Zebra -
and you didn't even use the distortion to get it! Did you used this in the beginning of your last track - before the bells? Noice one. :love:

hollo wrote: 3ee your Poly_SS Digi sounds very new for me from Zebra -
and you didn't even use the distortion to get it! Did you used this in the beginning of your last track - before the bells? Noice one. :love:
Yeah, the scrambler kinda randomizes phases and the chop-lift makes it saw-ish again... = smooth, digital (random phase partials) supersaw.

With all these additive synth lately, I've tried to put Zebra through some interesting experiments since the OSCFX are spectral in nature!

Although the "extra" patches from my Synthmob track weren't planned for this release, I've polished and included them also. Except that intro SS sound :hihi: .. decided to go with digi one instead. :)

All the other synth patches used in the track can be found within various Zebra packs @ Synthmob.com

hollo wrote:The presets are for Zebra2, DK stands for his name as: trance_lucent :hihi:
:hihi:
hollo wrote: Thanks the new patches guys! 3ee your Poly_SS Digi sounds very new for me from Zebra -
But look, I've some interesting using of scrambler in my patches too! :D And it is even modulated! :D

Question, maybe I'm missing the obvious... is there a way to find easily all new factory patches using the distortion module?

Thanks,
Mario

mabian wrote:Question, maybe I'm missing the obvious... is there a way to find easily all new factory patches using the distortion module?

Thanks,
Mario
Well, dunno... but are there any using the dist module? :D didn't really checked for that yet.

mabian wrote:Question, maybe I'm missing the obvious... is there a way to find easily all new factory patches using the distortion module?

Thanks,
Mario

The new distortion module is brand new so I doubt there are much in the way of presets using it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEBRA

I wonder what the exact day was.

Kaboom75 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEBRA

I wonder what the exact day was.
December 2nd, but we're a week late with celebrations :oops:

And where's the obligatory v0.1 screenshot?! :D

EvilDragon wrote:And where's the obligatory v0.1 screenshot?! :D
I think that never existed… it was like this from the beginning:

:)

Happy (belated) anniversary Urs & team! May the next 10 be as successful as the past 10.

Cheers (and thanks for the fantastic updates!) :party:

Joe

Hehe. This actually looks cooler than default Z2 skin to my eyes. :oops:

EvilDragon wrote:Hehe. This actually looks cooler than default Z2 skin to my eyes. :oops:
Yeah, but you won't believe how controversially this was discussed. Some people outright hated it, others loved it.

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “u-he”