Zebra's 10th Anniversary!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Hey, I'll make this thread a sticky now :-)

3ee, can you add Zebra 2.7 /w Howie's bank to the 2nd post?

(Zebra says thanks for all the good wishes)

^ Done! :)

helped me lose money, I think I bought and sold it three times in total.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:helped me lose money, I think I bought and sold it three times in total.
One more and you'll probably be the top re-buyer. I think currently 3 times buying and reselling is the max :hihi:

Urs wrote:
ATS wrote:helped me lose money, I think I bought and sold it three times in total.
One more and you'll probably be the top re-buyer. I think currently 3 times buying and reselling is the max :hihi:
Is THAT what tell call "Max: Four Live(s)" ?... :hihi:

Helped me SAVE money. Every time I would get tempted by another synth, I would compare it to Zebra, and decide I didn't need the other synth! Until Diva came out, anyway. :hihi:

Urs wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:And where's the obligatory v0.1 screenshot?! :D
I think that never existed… it was like this from the beginning:

:)
hm, i wonder whats this u-he cola about? any special ingredients? will we see a remix of that?

Dear Howard, you're ruining your employer's scheme of selling me all of his products. Your anniversary patches hold some crazy great sounds. Why would anyone need more than one OSC? ;)
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Yes, Howard is great at getting fantastic results with minimal resources.

happy zebanniversary... get drunk.

ok, just hooked myself up w/ a zebra wrangler tee which is sporting the obligitory zebra profile having Urs's famous hairdo. Feels,...official. Get drunk. Cheers everyone!

Happy Anniversary! Zebra 2.1 was my first commercial synth. It blew me away, and it still blows me away. Howard's new patches in the Anniversary collection are awesome. I recommend trying HS Coral Reefer while playing with the pitch bend. The patch lives up to its name :wink:

Thanks for the kind words, guys! BTW I recommend playing "Esoteric Garden" while pushing the mod wheel just a bit now and again.

Howard wrote:BTW I recommend playing "Esoteric Garden" while pushing the mod wheel just a bit now and again.
HA HAAAA !! so THAT's how whales moan when they hear a Zebra sound ! :lol:

GREAT STUFF !!

One day, Howard... one day I'll reward you for that single patch that HZ played in Inception and was the base to one of my tracks.

One day... MARK MY WORDS !

I gathered more then 10,000 free presets for Zebra (Patch lib alone consists of ~9000)... I have bought hundreds upon hundreds more...

but ONE little preset...

CHANGED EVERYTHING

Howard wrote:Thanks for the kind words, guys! BTW I recommend playing "Esoteric Garden" while pushing the mod wheel just a bit now and again.
that was my favourite of the set and first one I favourited.
and yes its cause of the modwheel..... wicked...
rsp

Howard wrote:Thanks for the kind words, guys! BTW I recommend playing "Esoteric Garden" while pushing the mod wheel just a bit now and again.
:clap: Excellent!

Return to “u-he”