RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

This is what we're going to release next week:

Diva 1.3 Win
Diva 1.3 Mac

Zebra 2.7 Win
Zebra 2.7 Mac

small fix: Rev 2126 should load correct graphics from Theme fodlers now - please check extensively :oops:

These have been tested in public for a while, but this time we have final graphics and presets - Zebra's 10th anniversary will not just be celebrated with a distortion module but also with 100 of the best Howard Scarr presets we've come across :D

Unfortunately time is on short supply. We won't be able to release anything during my leave in January. As we need at least two weeks to cope with requests shortly after any major update, next week is the last chance to get these out. There might be a few issues left, but hopefully none that outweigh the benefits :oops:

We also hope to have betas /w AAX support for The Dark Zebra, Uhbik, MFM2, Filterscape and ACE before I take off. With some luck we'll have a Satin 1.2 beta (Sascha will work this in January).

Enjoy,

- Urs
Last edited by Urs on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please let us know if this *is* rev 2125 - there might be caching problems otherwise.

Says 2125 here. :)

Still no luck with the orange skin loading correct images :(

2125 - thanks so much!

2125 here also. I might be the only one but the up and down arrow keys not working for presets anymore?

Oh yes - I can confirm that. But it didn't work in v2.6 either. How come I didn't notice that until just now? :/

worked for me yesterday so I didn't take any notice… might be Win only or VST only?

Up/down working, WIN/VST2.

Windows 7, Reaper 4, x64, VST2. Not working (regardless of "Send all keyboard input to plugin" option in Reaper).

EDIT: D'oh, Zebra's window wasn't focused. Now working. LOL.

EDIT 2: Arrows work on the right pane, but not on the left (folder) pane.

EvilDragon wrote:
Confirmed.

re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
Confirmed.
never did :oops:

It should, then! :D

It only makes sense - pressing left would focus on the folder pane, then up down would change folders, pressing right would focus on the preset pane, then up/down browse presets.

Thanks for the update for zebra.
All rev 2125 working perfect in logic X
Having some some fun with Zebrify

Look forward to the ZHZ rev
:D

Nice. Diva seems to working flawlessly in Cubase 7.5x64 on win8.1x64.
Zebra Can confirm the right hand preset window allows arrow scrolling and auto swaps to next folder. Not able to arrow navigate on folders. Same for Diva. Not sure I'd need this however, is it a bug?
Great new preset bank. 3ee you are spot on the money, great programming and results.
Rob Chokehold : Bournemouth Beach is never that haunting...got some stories about that place?! lol nice ;)
Howard : Floydian Ship personal fav from a floydian follower on the dark side :)
TAS Blissful - wow system fraked out in divine on 2 notes played in concession. no complaints!

I feel these two synths are what it was like to discover synths for the first time over 20 years ago...happy chappy

MFXxx wrote:Great new preset bank. 3ee you are spot on the money, great programming and results.
Thanks, glad you like them! :)

No problems with Zebra 2.7 so far.

Halfway through checking Howard's anniversary patches, really great stuff! :tu: favored half of them so far, thanks! :)

Great update!

Return to “u-he”