Diva 1.3, Zebra 2.7 (rev2126)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lemme check...

EDIT: Yep, it works. I had missing some layers for VCF panes. :oops: Sorry!

Urs wrote:
mcnoone wrote:The u-he folder in the vst plugins folder, has a sign on the folder marked as a red circle with a white - (dash) through it.
I remember reading this before, but not in such detail. We'll have a look at the scripts.
I did another clean install. This time there was no permission problems, but it did make me re-enter my codes for both Diva, and Zebra.
Something I never had to do for previous updates, or even with yesterday's install.

mcnoone wrote:
Urs wrote:
mcnoone wrote:The u-he folder in the vst plugins folder, has a sign on the folder marked as a red circle with a white - (dash) through it.
I remember reading this before, but not in such detail. We'll have a look at the scripts.
I did another clean install. This time there was no permission problems, but it did make me re-enter my codes for both Diva, and Zebra.
Something I never had to do for previous updates, or even with yesterday's install.
Please try the Latest Builds… I forgot to mention, we added a chmod for the u-he folder in the vst location...

Is there a known problem with preset folders not showing in THIRD PARTY for the latest Diva1.3 build2126? Some of my installed banks are showing and some aren't. I can't see a difference in naming convention. Anyone else with this issue...maybe you found the problem? Maybe I'm the problem? Maybe you can point me in the right direction? ;)

Yes, I see the bank folders in the preset folder of the Data folder. (inside THIRD PARTY, where I usually install 3-rd party banks). On a Win 7 machine here.

Edit: times you get so carried away you forget you're posting around a big holiday. christmerries to you all, and to you all....warm....beating...waveforms. f you were kind, st nick will bring you the next 0dfwtf
Last edited by snigelx on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

also there seem to be that some sounds sound different from some banks?

Sorry if this has been adressed before. I found some strange behaviour in Zebra with the UDH skin.
Parameters of XMF3 in Global/FX section are not displayed. Also MMap1 + 2 have no background pane and borders, parameters are displayed normally.
MMap3 + 4 aren't displayed at all.
With original skin all is fine but i prefer the UDH skin.

Specs: Win7/64, Live9, Cubase7, Zebra2 2157

Cheers,
Gerald
EAT - SLEEP - SYNTH
http://soundcloud.com/pocvecem

I am getting the message "This beta has expired"

It's not a beta though, I got it from the website.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Same here: "This beta has expired"...????

Hardock wrote:Same here: "This beta has expired"...????
Same same.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

yea, unable to work with diva, help please!

Good. I'm not the only one. I just emailed them. I removed and reinstalled and still the same.

http://www.u-he.com/cms/144-diva-beta-expiration-glitch

Zomg ... I have such a perfect timing. >.<
Just purchased DIVA one minute ago, entered my key, and then got that message.

Hope it will be fixed tomorrow.
Wanted to use the sunday to finally enjoy this synth without those damn crackles. :neutral:

here tooo suddenly AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH i was working on a song :P
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Urs have you sold your soul to the devil ? because DIVA 1.3 sound absolutely amazing !! the new osc and filter + Arp are simply fantastic, this thing is a dream come true!

Return to “u-he”