Latest Builds (rev 2228) (Apr 9th)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
Kaboom75 wrote:Anyone else noticed ACE not loading last preset used when loading a set in Ableton Live 9? The preset is loaded can see the patch cables and the knobs are moved but no sound until I choose another preset and the preset loaded silent makes sound again when re chosen.

ACE 2211
Win 8.1
Live 9.1.2
How about 2228 I posted yesterday?
ACE 2211 works perfect today maybe a reboot of the computer after the Live 9.1.2 update fixed it. ACE 2228 works normal too thanks for the updates Urs and team. :)

I just checked our current revision (no important code changes) with energyXT (1.4 and 2.6) and could not get any crashes.

I'll post new Mac builds shortly for verification of permission problems (which, actually, are file ownership problems)

Urs wrote:I'll post new Mac builds shortly for verification of permission problems (which, actually, are file ownership problems)
Thanks.
:)

Had almost posted them, but wife called. Will do so tomorrow :oops:

A couple of hiccoughs here:

(a) the ZebraCM installer does not keep the manually-selected folder; I copied and pasted the desired folder path into the dialogue field. But, woo hoo, for using the shortcut to the data folder - all I needed to do was move my other presets across into that folder.

(b) the Uhbiks Windows installer is named v1.3 are the ReadMe and User Guide also say v1.3. I installed v1.3 about 1 year ago, so I haven't proceeded with this one just yet..
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Well, Uhbiks have no new features, but they get AAX support. I'm not sure if any of the bugfixes affect Uhbik in any other way, but maybe we should indeed call them 1.3.1 once we make them final.

Hello Urs, I'm big fan of your plugins like many other peoples here and want to thank you for update!

May I ask for something? I own ZebraCM 1.0 and all knobs react on mouse wheel without click on them, but this does not work in latest build (Or did I something wrong?) (Win8, 32bit, FL Studio). I have to click on every knob before I want to use mouse wheel. Is it possible to change it like it is in ZebraCM 1.0? Also would be nice to have the same function in the rest of your plugins.

Thank you for your reply.

U
-
o
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:Hello Urs, I'm big fan of your plugins like many other peoples here and want to thank you for update!

May I ask for something? I own ZebraCM 1.0 and all knobs react on mouse wheel without click on them, but this does not work in latest build (Or did I something wrong?) (Win8, 32bit, FL Studio). I have to click on every knob before I want to use mouse wheel. Is it possible to change it like it is in ZebraCM 1.0? Also would be nice to have the same function in the rest of your plugins.
Good call! There was a change in the corresponding function from VST2.3 to VST2.4 which we had missed. The next round of builds should be back to normal with this!

- Urs

Urs wrote:
U-o wrote:Hello Urs, I'm big fan of your plugins like many other peoples here and want to thank you for update!

Good call! There was a change in the corresponding function from VST2.3 to VST2.4 which we had missed. The next round of builds should be back to normal with this!

- Urs

Great!!! Thank you so much! :hug:
yzcoruhT

So here are the new latest builds:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=409030

I've started a new thread so that versions hopefully don't get mixed up - we previously had the problem that sometimes bugs were reported that were in older versions. This can cost a lot of time if we try to reproduce this :oops:

Return to “u-he”