Latest Builds (rev 2228) (Apr 9th)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

We actually "fixed" the UI brightness on Windows in those builds - all of our plug-ins have looked too bright on Windows since 2011 or so. Nevertheless, I've been toying with a user selectable gamma factor for a while, but not sure how and when to implement it.

We also "fixed" the fonts - they're supposed to render properly now, but the font face is not my first choice anymore. Basti will subsequently refurbish all GUIs with a different font. (I couldn't do it myself yet because I used to work on a Retina MBP and all fonts looked wrong on the big monitor, I might give it a go on my current machine at work)

- Urs

Urs Maybe brightness can manually tweak in one of this txt files ? /ACE.data/Data/Scripts/

c_voltage wrote:Urs Maybe brightness can manually tweak in one of this txt files ? /ACE.data/Data/Scripts/
Not yet, but that might be a quick option...

Until, now i batch png`s brightness in picture editor, look normal, but of course presence any sort of brightness setting would be good.

(Urs Sorry, not the best English, I'm not sure that i understand correctly - whether it planned to introduce such settings or there was mean something other :lol: )

Check out build 2211 in the first post:)

Changes since 2157
  • hopefully fixed possible crash on PT auto save (AAX)
  • fixed possible crash on closing down VST3 versions
  • fixed possible crash when unloading Diva
  • fixed permissions issue in VST2 Mac directory (this time, no tampering at all)
  • workaround for Maschine hang
  • fix for wrong settings folder in Pro Tools
  • fixed missing string representation in VST2 automation
  • fixed potential memory problem at high samplerates (Diva, maybe Satin)
  • fixed possible crash in Diva digital Osc
  • fixed possible crash in Diva Rotary Effect
  • fixed possible crash in Preset save
  • removed few more memory leaks
  • improved Map Editors (ACE/Zebra)
  • added high-precision CPU meter (internal use, logging only atm)
Note: No fixes yet for random VST3 issues

the new modmapper functions are fantastic!!

Fab news uhe team...exploring these tonight. incidentally has dark been updated?

MFXxx wrote:Fab news uhe team...exploring these tonight. incidentally has dark been updated?
Not yet. That one is always a bit more hassle, and I'd rather see how well the rest of the crowd is received.

At the moment we have indication that support on WinXP might be broken. In case of which we'll have to figure out which of our PCs have WinXP on them, and then start another long and draining hunt for the culprit.

works the new build with bitwig? i was reading some glitches.

Trancestorm wrote:works the new build with bitwig? i was reading some glitches.
I tried the new Zebra build briefly with no problem...

Trancestorm wrote:works the new build with bitwig? i was reading some glitches.
where did you read that? :)

was false alarm urs(seems like the issue was solved and the topic renamed int he bitwig forum), had not enough time to give the u-he demos a try in bitwig.

:D

Using this Zebra Revision in PT 11.1.2 and saving and save as works great with PT projects and saving Zebra presets. I haven't noticed any increases with CPU use and Zebra sounds as great as always. :D

Urs wrote:Check out build 2211 in the first post:)
Thank you very much :)

pdxindy wrote:the new modmapper functions are fantastic!!
:tu:

missing one simple, important one tho :D ..the ability for .x values (finetune)

Also, BIG UP! for the browser tweak not having all sub-folders open when opening a folder. :clap:

so far, rev2211 works like a charm here! :)

Return to “u-he”