Sold my rare guitar for Zebra, Dark and Diva with no regrets!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last night I took the plunge, sold my one guitar love Gibson Buckethead Sig as it was no longer needed bc im done with live play and wanted to settle for something more simple (maybe a fender jag or tele) always craved a maple neck guitar. Anyways i scooped up Zebra, Dark and Diva! With the little time I've been able to spend with it (mostly browsing presets) I am excited with what I am about to get into.

Thanks for making such wonderful software! Glad to be apart of the family.

Fender Cabronita ... mines the gold thinline. the maple neck is gorgeous.

take a look at guitar midi ($99) and you can play your synths via guitar.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

those look to be in the price range that i was looking for i will have to check them out. also guitar to midi would be cool to have as well

thanks!

My uhe purchases have been the best I've made!

ETMuz wrote:My uhe purchases have been the best I've made!
that's why i had no problem telling xibalba to pull the trigger (although he didn't tell me he was going to sell his beloved guitar!).

the UHE plugs have not been buy and forget/regret purchases -- not even close. i've been rocking Diva and ACE since I purchased them (and Uhbik has seen a resurgence…)

i'm majorly jealous of both species of zebra he's obtained, and will probably add them at some point to my own zoo. :D

Thanks guys :)

^^ thank you for making an awesome product.

papertiger wrote:
ETMuz wrote:My uhe purchases have been the best I've made!
that's why i had no problem telling xibalba to pull the trigger (although he didn't tell me he was going to sell his beloved guitar!).

the UHE plugs have not been buy and forget/regret purchases -- not even close. i've been rocking Diva and ACE since I purchased them (and Uhbik has seen a resurgence…)

i'm majorly jealous of both species of zebra he's obtained, and will probably add them at some point to my own zoo. :D
you keep your Diva in a zoo?????????? :O

should i put mine there too?

alas the guitar will be missed but like i told ya it was mostly for flash and wow. so it was time to downgrade and go for something practical :D and then take all that extra cash and put it on black or wait is it red? which one??????

I got mad at one poster of a thread talking about it being too expensive. Man I'm thrilled to have this at this price! My father(who used to have a recording studio - and he knows sound quality - so I showed him some of the sounds from Zebra and he was blown away that I got it for $200. I frankly love the fact that it holds its price where it is. ...and the fact that the customer support presence is on here like it is?....it's a no brainer! I'm a Zebro for life!! :)

I'm as big a fan as anyone of the U-He stuff... but I think it would have probably been a better idea to keep the guitar and save up for the software. Guitars you love are hard to find. Software is very easy to find. (it's on their web site!)
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:I'm as big a fan as anyone of the U-He stuff... but I think it would have probably been a better idea to keep the guitar and save up for the software. Guitars you love are hard to find. Software is very easy to find. (it's on their web site!)
Yep.

Return to β€œu-he”