Diva expiration glitch (Hotfix released)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

update: Sascha is on the way to the studio. He'll do both a Win and Mac build and if both work out well we'll have an official hotfix update in a few hours :)

(I might need a sleeping phase before I can type a newsletter though)

I was also working in the middle of the night. :hyper: Was quiet surprised when I clicked the sudden expired message on Diva it took me directly to your freshly made message. And the date trick worked immediately so it was only like 10 seconds break there for me, hah! Your crazy dude theres no one like you! Go have a beer in the pool or something you deserve it!! 8)

I certainly can live with the wrong date on my studio pc a few days. I use iPad and smart phones as calendar keepers anyway these days, probably like most. :tu:

Sascha just tested studio builds and they're working again.

Upload will be faster from there :hihi:

Sleepwalker wrote:Go have a beer in the pool or something you deserve it!! 8)
No worries, I've just had a Moscow Mule… it's the drink of the season here :clown:

thanks for the quick fix. just experienced the glitch and had wtf moment. all is well. works in progress continue unfettered. :)

Urs wrote:That said, our host has a pool. I might jump in there to cool off a bit.
Best place to fix bugs from, haha. :D

New builds work, but still bearing 1.3.0 as version number. Sascha initiates new builds as V1.3.1

Give us another hour and we're good :)

The Mac version of build 1.3.1 rev 2165 is working OK on 10.6.8 and 10.9.1 (AU + VST tested ...).

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:The Mac version of build 1.3.1 rev 2165 is working OK on 10.6.8 and 10.9.1 (AU + VST tested ...).

Peace,
Andy.
Thanks so much! Let's have a beer soon! 8)

Urs wrote:Good?
All good here. :wink:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

The Win version installs / registers / runs OK too.

The installer .exe is named "Diva130Winstaller", and refers to 1.30 on the first page - not a big deal. The GUI says 1.3.1 rev 2165.
Let's have a beer soon!
Yes, that's a good idea! :cool:
... space is the place ...

Juhuuuu! :)
Now I will have some fun time with the DIVA. :love:

(Hey ... not what you think, you perverts ...)

thanks for such a quick fix.....Another example of the U-he service.

rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”