Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Seems to be missing the all important buy it now button. ;)

abstractcats wrote:Wow! Looks great :)
Is the $129, the intro price?
Also, seems there was mention of a discount for people who had bought ACE?

I've been away from the forums, for while, sorry for missing this info. Congrats, to the UHE team, on the upcoming release :)
129 is the normal price. The intro price will be something like 99 or so.

Both ACE and Bazille are offspring of our ongoing - and unfinished - Berlin Modular project. If it ever emerges from the ether then the price of both ACE and Bazille shall be fully deductable towards it (within a little margin of currency fluctuations, after all those years)

c_voltage wrote:I apologize for my eternal grunt, but such a style I liked more:

But of course, I would want Bazille with any GUI. Just as a request, i.e. ability to skin change.
In visual terms it has advantages: bigger knob sizes, bigger labels, better readability, balanced contrast/brightness, we get used to it
Murderous duck!

c_voltage wrote:I apologize for my eternal grunt, but such a style I liked more:

But of course, I would want Bazille with any GUI. Just as a request, i.e. ability to skin change.
As it is, IMO, way less esthetic than the newer shown here, but likely more readable...at least at this peculiar size

Good to keep this one optional, me thinks...

One gets used to the new UI quickly. It's like an Apple product - the new design makes the old one appear kind of comical and clumsy, even if it was great at that time.

Good thing is though, I don't have to do this alone anymore. If a higher contrast UI is desired, we can make one. But let's wait until everyone has spent a few hours with this 8)

Urs wrote:It is skinnable… just needs a few more menus and outlets...
Thanks Urs, it's good.
(About price - absolutely normal.)
Krakatau wrote:way less esthetic than the newer shown here
I do not agree. Old looks at least more serious (for readability, I'm not even talking) (but of course a matter of taste)

c_voltage wrote:
Krakatau wrote:way less esthetic than the newer shown here
I do not agree.
That democracy, ...dear ennemy !

:) :tu:

Krakatau )) Ok sorry, did not mean to offend. Affects my deficit of English vocabulary. (from politics I also far)

c_voltage wrote:Krakatau )) Ok sorry, did not mean to offend. Affects my deficit of English vocabulary. (from politics I also far)
I was just kidding, don't worry !

:party:

i 'm in love with paradox "dear ennemy" being one of them...

...but i still mean that the previous gui is way more functional that esthetic !!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

V0RT3X wrote:Btw will this have the same kind of VA modeled filters that Diva has?
A newer kind. Equally lush sounding, less cpu hungry and not impersonating anything else.

I won't promise anything though. While it's my favourite filter out all of u-he's, it may not be everyone's first choice. It's strictly digital with very nice properties for audio rate modulation. Some will say it's "well behaved but loud".

For those into technicalities - it has a delayless feedback loop, but it doesn't have an analogue prototype and thus it isn't topology preserving, nor based on analogue modeling. Although, it loosely resembles the typical 4-pole cascade. In other words, it's a common looking design that was pimped for a certain sound and efficiency.

Pimp My Filtah! :D

Urs wrote:129 is the normal price. The intro price will be something like 99 or so.
99€ ? Where is the "buy" button ;)

4damind wrote:
Urs wrote:129 is the normal price. The intro price will be something like 99 or so.
99€ ? Where is the "buy" button ;)

(DIN font is intentional :D)

4damind wrote:99€ ? Where is the "buy" button ;)
$99 or 99€ ?

Can I pay you by PayPal now Urs :D

99$ would be a no brainer, for sure

Return to “u-he”