Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

btw love reverb, first for being able to make it completely mono and second for being mono friendly even when width parameters is engaged, long live MONO, f(((k the stereo@#! haha
Hate stereo effects which almost completely disappear in mono or end up sounding totally useless, so yeah reverb is awesome and it gives that mind f999ing sound from 70s 60s , love it.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Installer throws me an error on Win7/32bit :-(
Oh well, I guess I'll get some more sleep tonight, that's not a bad thing :hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

wait for question about presets, lol
Where are presets? how many presets will be? any banks for it?
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Seems like once you change the effects order and their state (on/off), they stay like that for all presets?

I also get a crash when removing Bazille from the project, Reaper 4.62 x64.

ciaranconnor wrote:
Krakatau wrote:
MillerSam wrote:We want the beta , we want the beta :)
and me, the gamma :P
I get it :wink:
you make me sick of jalousy !!!

:x

Is there a possibility to get this version of Bazille Beta ? ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Krakatau wrote:
ciaranconnor wrote:
Krakatau wrote:
MillerSam wrote:We want the beta , we want the beta :)
and me, the gamma :P
I get it :wink:
you make me sick of jalousy !!!

:x
I thought you were referring to the gamma UI options haha :wink:

no it was about radio activity !!!

MMMM! Just spotted this and that GUI looks fine. Look forward to seeing what's on the Tweaks and FX tab - is that 2 mapping generators I sniff? (*drools*)
I like the hints at the modulation flow. ACE is so much fun, but this thing looks crazy fun!
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

MillerSam wrote:Is there a possibility to get this version of Bazille Beta ? ;)
Maybe...
if you know where to link the revision, you're in for a treat. ;)

@EvilDragon, yeah, something like that. I guess that once saved with a patch, the effects are recalled as global on other patch load.

Also found some buggys... with the scope VS GUI size and patch cables visual glitch but I guess these will get fixed as soon as more important things get fixed/implemented 1st.

Please keep in mind that you are using a beta version that wasn't even meant to go public yet, so there may still be some bugs.

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:Please keep in mind that you are using a beta version that wasn't even meant to go public yet, so there may still be some bugs.

Cheers
Dennis
It's not just a beta version, it's a beta demo version, so it has the annoying vinyl crackles for the time being. The manual doesn't have vinyl crackles, however :wink:

Completely smooth on my testing, albeit some high CPU usage.

Not fair to judge the CPU usage just yet... as I found out, the filters for example seem to take CPU even if not used so that may get "fixed" down the road.

Do a polyphony test with the filter unplugged VS running through... it takes the same amount of CPU, so yeah...

With the multicore switch on, CPU seems to massively improve tho. :tu:

EvilDragon wrote:Seems like once you change the effects order and their state (on/off), they stay like that for all presets?

I also get a crash when removing Bazille from the project, Reaper 4.62 x64.
fixed in latest version :-p

(that's why we do closed beta tests before we post here :hihi: )

3ee wrote:Not fair to judge the CPU usage just yet...
It won't become much better. Apart form the debug logging (random CPU spikes), this is what we're looking at.

Return to “u-he”