Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

MillerSam wrote:...normal is ok but large is to big. I have a 27 LED screen and there is a GUI to big for working with it. Better something between the two size ;)
That's not my experience. I have a 27" also running @ 2560x1440. Not only does Large fit on-screen but so does Huge. All of it. However this is in Live using full screen mode where you don't have the extra stuff in the top part of the plugin window like you do in Logic, S1, Reaper, FLS and other daws. With that said I have no issue with your request, I'm just stating my experience.

@ U-he team: I really like the layout of the plugin. :tu:

Somebody pretty-please PM me the secret link - finishing a session and want to test Bazille tonight! :)

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

I did only a quick test, but it should work. Intro offer is 30% off.

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...

0.9.1 beta is the latest version?

Urs wrote:The latest revision is 2346, but it's in a different folder *hint* *hint*
So where exactly IS this rev 2346? I've gone to the forum thread "Berlin Modular - Bazille 0.6" and it's 1331.

Thank you,
Todd
https://www.reverbnation.com/toddsilva
Ryzen 9 5950x with 64G, i7 5820K with 32G DDR4, networked using AudioGridder, Bitwig, NI, U-he, and Arturia soft synths to name a few
Eurorack system https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/432465

The link hasn't been posted.

But it exists.

Edit: And I think it's at 2352 now.

New filters smell like a flamethrower, and the gain knob turns red when you turn it up :love:

Oh wow! I haven't visited this forum for a while but use every u-he religiously on my film and TV projects. What a nice surprise. just bought it and found the link ;)

Time to find a way to wedge Bazille into the movie I'm working on!

UncleAge wrote:
MillerSam wrote:...normal is ok but large is to big. I have a 27 LED screen and there is a GUI to big for working with it. Better something between the two size ;)
That's not my experience. I have a 27" also running @ 2560x1440. Not only does Large fit on-screen but so does Huge. All of it. However this is in Live using full screen mode where you don't have the extra stuff in the top part of the plugin window like you do in Logic, S1, Reaper, FLS and other daws. With that said I have no issue with your request, I'm just stating my experience.

Its because your at 2560. Alot of people run at 1920 even on larger monitors, and the large size of bazille when included with OS headers on windows is too large and gets the bottom cut off. Either way Urs said they will hopefully allow in-between sizes before release

I've never really cared for the duophonic mode on the other u-he synths, but it's ridiculously fun and inspiring on Bazille when you feed the 'opposing' oscillators into each other.

I think I'm in love.

Phase47 wrote:Somebody pretty-please PM me the secret link - finishing a session and want to test Bazille tonight! :)
i could use that link too. just purchased. need the installer. please. :hug:

My bad for not going thru each reply ...

Just want to know:

1) Is it 30% off now ?
2) what is the CPU consumption ? Will it act like Diva ?

Thanks

ezelkow1 wrote:
UncleAge wrote:

Its because your at 2560. Alot of people run at 1920 even on larger monitors, and the large size of bazille when included with OS headers on windows is too large and gets the bottom cut off. Either way Urs said they will hopefully allow in-between sizes before release
Ahh, now I see. Thanks for helping me understand that.

Can someone please PM me the link?
I cannot seem to figure it out....
I really would like to purchase but I want to give it a run first!
It would be appreciated....
Thanks,
-Prem

no clue where to find the download link. purchased as well.

Return to “u-he”