Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Bazille Release

UncleAge
KVRAF
 
1501 posts since 11 Jun, 2005, from Phoenix, Arizona

Postby UncleAge; Thu May 15, 2014 1:45 pm Re: Bazille Release

MillerSam wrote:...normal is ok but large is to big. I have a 27 LED screen and there is a GUI to big for working with it. Better something between the two size ;)

That's not my experience. I have a 27" also running @ 2560x1440. Not only does Large fit on-screen but so does Huge. All of it. However this is in Live using full screen mode where you don't have the extra stuff in the top part of the plugin window like you do in Logic, S1, Reaper, FLS and other daws. With that said I have no issue with your request, I'm just stating my experience.

@ U-he team: I really like the layout of the plugin. :tu:
User avatar
Phase47
KVRian
 
904 posts since 21 Aug, 2011

Postby Phase47; Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 pm Re: Bazille Release

Somebody pretty-please PM me the secret link - finishing a session and want to test Bazille tonight! :)
Kaboom75
KVRAF
 
1736 posts since 4 Sep, 2011

Postby Kaboom75; Thu May 15, 2014 2:02 pm Re: Bazille Release

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

I did only a quick test, but it should work. Intro offer is 30% off.

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...
User avatar
4damind
KVRAF
 
4573 posts since 17 Aug, 2004, from Berlin, Germany

Postby 4damind; Thu May 15, 2014 2:29 pm Re: Bazille Release

0.9.1 beta is the latest version?
sagetone
KVRist
 
410 posts since 22 Nov, 2006

Postby sagetone; Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 pm Re: Bazille Release

Urs wrote:The latest revision is 2346, but it's in a different folder *hint* *hint*


So where exactly IS this rev 2346? I've gone to the forum thread "Berlin Modular - Bazille 0.6" and it's 1331.

Thank you,
Todd
https://soundcloud.com/todd-silva-219311156
https://www.reverbnation.com/toddsilva
i7 5820K, 32G DDR4, Win10, Bitwig 2.x and Sonar X3Pro, NI and U-he synths to name a few
eurorack https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/432465
ciaranconnor
KVRer
 
10 posts since 18 Apr, 2014, from Glasgow, Scotland

Postby ciaranconnor; Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 pm Re: Bazille Release

The link hasn't been posted.

But it exists.

Edit: And I think it's at 2352 now.
User avatar
xh3rv
KVRAF
 
1617 posts since 10 Dec, 2008, from Minneapolis

Postby xh3rv; Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 pm Re: Bazille Release

New filters smell like a flamethrower, and the gain knob turns red when you turn it up :love:
corneliusw
KVRer
 
10 posts since 13 Sep, 2007, from melbourne

Postby corneliusw; Thu May 15, 2014 3:49 pm Re: Bazille Release

Oh wow! I haven't visited this forum for a while but use every u-he religiously on my film and TV projects. What a nice surprise. just bought it and found the link ;)

Time to find a way to wedge Bazille into the movie I'm working on!
ezelkow1
KVRAF
 
1591 posts since 15 Jan, 2010, from Denver

Postby ezelkow1; Thu May 15, 2014 4:46 pm Re: Bazille Release

UncleAge wrote:
MillerSam wrote:...normal is ok but large is to big. I have a 27 LED screen and there is a GUI to big for working with it. Better something between the two size ;)

That's not my experience. I have a 27" also running @ 2560x1440. Not only does Large fit on-screen but so does Huge. All of it. However this is in Live using full screen mode where you don't have the extra stuff in the top part of the plugin window like you do in Logic, S1, Reaper, FLS and other daws. With that said I have no issue with your request, I'm just stating my experience.

@ U-he team: I really like the layout of the plugin. :tu:


Its because your at 2560. Alot of people run at 1920 even on larger monitors, and the large size of bazille when included with OS headers on windows is too large and gets the bottom cut off. Either way Urs said they will hopefully allow in-between sizes before release
ciaranconnor
KVRer
 
10 posts since 18 Apr, 2014, from Glasgow, Scotland

Postby ciaranconnor; Thu May 15, 2014 4:58 pm Re: Bazille Release

I've never really cared for the duophonic mode on the other u-he synths, but it's ridiculously fun and inspiring on Bazille when you feed the 'opposing' oscillators into each other.

I think I'm in love.
dayjob
KVRian
 
1168 posts since 6 Nov, 2006

Postby dayjob; Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm Re: Bazille Release

Phase47 wrote:Somebody pretty-please PM me the secret link - finishing a session and want to test Bazille tonight! :)


i could use that link too. just purchased. need the installer. please. :hug:
cowby
KVRian
 
778 posts since 1 Feb, 2005

Postby cowby; Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 pm Re: Bazille Release

My bad for not going thru each reply ...

Just want to know:

1) Is it 30% off now ?
2) what is the CPU consumption ? Will it act like Diva ?

Thanks
UncleAge
KVRAF
 
1501 posts since 11 Jun, 2005, from Phoenix, Arizona

Postby UncleAge; Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 pm Re: Bazille Release

ezelkow1 wrote:
UncleAge wrote:
MillerSam wrote:...normal is ok but large is to big. I have a 27 LED screen and there is a GUI to big for working with it. Better something between the two size ;)

That's not my experience. I have a 27" also running @ 2560x1440. Not only does Large fit on-screen but so does Huge. All of it. However this is in Live using full screen mode where you don't have the extra stuff in the top part of the plugin window like you do in Logic, S1, Reaper, FLS and other daws. With that said I have no issue with your request, I'm just stating my experience.

@ U-he team: I really like the layout of the plugin. :tu:


Its because your at 2560. Alot of people run at 1920 even on larger monitors, and the large size of bazille when included with OS headers on windows is too large and gets the bottom cut off. Either way Urs said they will hopefully allow in-between sizes before release

Ahh, now I see. Thanks for helping me understand that.
PremEye
KVRist
 
52 posts since 26 Sep, 2013, from Hawaii

Postby PremEye; Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 pm Re: Bazille Release

Can someone please PM me the link?
I cannot seem to figure it out....
I really would like to purchase but I want to give it a run first!
It would be appreciated....
Thanks,
-Prem
shanefontane
KVRer
 
2 posts since 22 Feb, 2012, from Bay Area, CA

Postby shanefontane; Thu May 15, 2014 8:26 pm Re: Bazille Release

no clue where to find the download link. purchased as well.
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he