Latest Builds: rev 2352 - May 16th

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:today's my birthday. These releases are a nice gift!
Happy birthday. All of us crazy people are enjoying your gifts :!:
Most people wouldn't know good music if it bit them in the ass. –FZ

fixed Win Click-Thru bug, possible also "two clicks needed to close window"
Verified fixed. Makes for a much smoother experience. Thank you!

groundhum wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:today's my birthday. These releases are a nice gift!
Happy birthday. All of us crazy people are enjoying your gifts :!:
:hihi: +1 Happy birthday, Evil D! :party:

And relieved to hear ACE making the same wonderful artifacts as before in an experiment where I did my best to filter out and gate just the artifacts on a send track to give them a little extra loving caring FX whenever they crossed the treshold.
Will test the Uhbiks, the Bazille beta and Zebra 2 later, promise. Well, I possibly may not be able to sleep before I've played with the latest Bazille beta. But I'm afraid if I do I'll be up all night making bizarre noises. Oh dear, possibly damned if I do, possibly damned if I don't. Or perhaps blessed with glorius noises only it's creator could love of I do :ud: :wheee:

Is there a reason why the GUI size setting is not saved (like the text antialiasing and gamma settings are)?

firepile wrote:Is there a reason why the GUI size setting is not saved (like the text antialiasing and gamma settings are)?
Yup. It was difficult to make this work in all hosts.

It may be diffewrent now, and once we touch this code we'll try to figure out how to make the UI size stick.

Thanks Urs and team.

DIVA set to large has a scope soo dim can hardly tell it's there just like Bazille. Really like that you added the new scope to DIVA and ACE :) ACE scope works fine in normal or large.

Ableton Live 9 64bit
Wndows 8.1 64bit

Kaboom75 wrote:Thanks Urs and team.

DIVA set to large has a scope soo dim can hardly tell it's there just like Bazille. Really like that you added the new scope to DIVA and ACE :) ACE scope works fine in normal or large.

Ableton Live 9 64bit
Wndows 8.1 64bit
Yep… I'll work on it...

SaganTech wrote:
Thanks for this...it was starting to get on my nerves.
Has the ACE scope been modified? It looks smoother and more colorful with a nice
fade of some type. Or am I crazy?

Thanks for the files!

right-click scope for options :)

modifier wrote:
SaganTech wrote:
Thanks for this...it was starting to get on my nerves.
Has the ACE scope been modified? It looks smoother and more colorful with a nice
fade of some type. Or am I crazy?

Thanks for the files!
u-he just released Bazille that has a fancy scope and they added it's scope to ACE and DIVA along with Bazilles GUI gamma brightness setting and text AA for better large GUI views.

I really like the new scope I was thinking about a month ago looking at a youtube video of a hardware scope that u-he synths could do with that effect. cheers

Latest DIVA, ACE an BAZILLE-Builds (did not check the rest)
lot´s of crashes when changing presets while playing (takes me 2 or 3 preset changes to crash it).

Ableton Live 9.1.2 64bit
Windows 8.1 PRO - 64 bit
Intel Core i5-2430M

From the DIVA manual.
stereo without effects

Diva’s signal is basically mono (with pan) until processed by effects. However, stacked voices can be panned apart – try this: • Load TEMPLATES / INIT Alpha. Go to the Trimmers panel and set Stack to 2. Turn the second (from the left) Stack Tuning knob up to 4.00 – a major third interval. Play your keyboard and watch the voice activity LEDs light up in pairs. Note that you can only play 3 note chords before voice-stealing occurs (for 8-note polyphony, set Voices to 16 if your computer can handle it). • Open the Main panel, click on the box next to Pan Mod and select StackIndex. Slowly turn the knob to maximum and hear how this pans the two notes apart.
Turn the second (from the left) Stack Tuning knob up to 4.00 – a major third interval.
The Stack tuning knob row is now vertical. Which is the knob I'm supposed to turn to 4? The second from the top knob makes it sound out of tune so not sure.

Second from the top. BTW thanks for the report :-)

Howard wrote:Second from the top. BTW thanks for the report :-)
Thanks Howard

Hi Urs,

would it be possible to update and upload the "Dark Zebra", because the Win-Font-Bug and the Win-Click-Through-Bug are very annoying and these bugs are solved with this latest build.

Thanks and best regards !

Return to “u-he”