Bazille Public Beta (updated to 2370)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

pdxindy wrote: Bazille supports note per midi channel (first u-he synth to do so)... so you can do polyphonic per note expression in hosts that support it. It was recently added.
EEeek! OK, that probably 'splains the 5 note chord problem, then, and possibly the extreme CPU usage as well. I may well have been playing 3 notes for every keypress, since I split my MIDI 3 ways before it even gets to Reaper. Thanks for the tip - I'll just set Reaper to only listen to channel 1 on that track.
But that actually sounds like a neat feature - I'll have to read up on it.

In Bazille 0.9.1 the GUI bug is still there. Here's how to reproduce in Live 9.1 on OS X 10.6.8:

load an instance of the VST plug-in
change GUI size to large
close plug-in window
reopen plug-in

The GUI size is still large but the plug-in window size is back to normal. This does not happen with the AU version.

The very same bug still exists in ACE v1.3.

MaF wrote:In Bazille 0.9.1 the GUI bug is still there. Here's how to reproduce in Live 9.1 on OS X 10.6.8:

load an instance of the VST plug-in
change GUI size to large
close plug-in window
reopen plug-in

The GUI size is still large but the plug-in window size is back to normal. This does not happen with the AU version.

The very same bug still exists in ACE v1.3.
Hi!
Please check again with this version:
Bazille 0.9.3 rev2566 > Extended Beta-period until end of August 2014
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=417200

Cool, it works!
Any chances to apply this bugfix to ACE? It's been there for a long time.

MaF wrote:Cool, it works!
Any chances to apply this bugfix to ACE? It's been there for a long time.
Sure thing! This is a Framework bug. The Fix will be applied to all Plug-Ins.
Cheers,
Michael

Awesome!

Yay! Groove 3 did a series on Bazille. :party: :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Well i just pulled the plug on this and got it instead of Diva. I think it will compliment Zebra just fine!
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Well i just pulled the plug on this and got it instead of Diva. I think it will compliment Zebra just fine!
I think Bazille has the all around best filters ever in a software synth...
Last edited by pdxindy on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I agree, the filters are pretty amazing. I also think this is gonna be fun to run Bazille through Zebrify ;)
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:I agree, the filters are pretty amazing. I also think this is gonna be fun to run Bazille through Zebrify ;)
It is!!

is it possible to get the sequencer to output MIDI to drive other synths?

Whatisvalis wrote:is it possible to get the sequencer to output MIDI to drive other synths?
no...

So my storage on my macbook is pretty full, but I've been noticing that when I'm using Bazille to make pad sounds in ableton the CPU jumps every time a chord is played by a MIDI clip. Overall this synth is very taxing, but like I said, my computers storage looks like a hoarder has been living there for 2 years.

I'd love to hear back about why this occurs or even see it fixed in later versions!
:hug:

Cymalect :help:

I just bought this amazing synth! Everything is very good, the sound quality, user interface, and of course, the possibilities. :tu: I have just 1 question. Is it possible to build in an another style reverb engine too? Spring reverb is good, but i usually want to use conventional reverb, like plate, or room reverb, usualy with big and loooooong spaces. Everybody can make reverb in daw in other ways, but we can't save in a Bazille patch.

Return to “u-he”