Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

ducelare wrote:serial works.
the new Bazille is amazing!!!
Super nice FX section btw.

Minor bug: The on/off button in the FX CTRL section doesn't seem to work consistently.. clicking on it turns it on (or off), like say once every 3-5 times. Right click and activate works fine.
OSX 10.9.3, Live9.
double click

Ive been enjoying this for last few days... but very different from the synths Im used to :)
Perhaps we should have 'tips' section! (e.g. how to get a sine LFO? (I'm using an oscillator currently))

minor bug: Mapping generator in alternative, if you press hold multiple keys, it does not update position, until the next single key is pressed.

btw, not sure the vibrato on LFO1 should be on the init patch... took we a while to realise it was there,
as i couldn't see any routing to the pitch.

Really enjoying it, though its oscillators are quite brutal :)

Kriminal wrote:
ducelare wrote:serial works.
the new Bazille is amazing!!!
Super nice FX section btw.

Minor bug: The on/off button in the FX CTRL section doesn't seem to work consistently.. clicking on it turns it on (or off), like say once every 3-5 times. Right click and activate works fine.
OSX 10.9.3, Live9.
double click
:oops:

(personally i think i'd prefer a simple click..)

geronimo wrote:Can we follow the Beta test with a newly purchased version and our serial number ?
Sure. The beta serial will expire (end of June or so), a purchased one won't :)

thetechnobear wrote:Ive been enjoying this for last few days... but very different from the synths Im used to :)
Perhaps we should have 'tips' section! (e.g. how to get a sine LFO? (I'm using an oscillator currently))
That is exactly how you get a sine LFO... an OSC :-)

The Osc's make great LFO's cause they are much more modulatable!!

Of course, you can get very close to a sine using the triangle LFO by routing it through a lag generator and adjusting AR to taste ;-)
Last edited by pdxindy on Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hey i encountered a bug in Fl Studio on Windows 7 2.40 ghz.

I made a preset which works fine until i patch the hp output on filter 2 back into itself (ridiculous i know). That overloads the filter and no sound comes out i understand if that is a function of the filter thats fine. The problem is once i stop playing the preset and unpatch the hp filter ouput from its input and replay it the plugin will not make any noise at all.

ive included the preset here. the forum doesn't let h2p files be attached
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/16363930/file.html. if anybody is looking for a long riser effect though its also a cool preset

sorry double post

Hi Urs,

This isn't strictly related to the Bazille beta, but every time I try to enter the user name & serial, Sonar X3 (64Bit) reads these as keyboard shortcuts ... so I can enter "Pu" (as in "Public Beta"), but then "b" hides the Sonar browser !

It's as though the dialog for the user name & serial doesn't take the focus and Sonar processes the keystokes as the (built in) shortcuts.

This has happened on all my other U-HE software in Sonar as well (I own the lot :D) ... luckily I also use Live so I can register it via Live and then all is fine. Any ideas with this ... it only happens in Sonar and only with U-HE plugins (not a show stopper by any means, but just wanted to make somebody aware of it).

Is there an 'official' route for reporting things like this ? (never had an issue I needed to report before :D)

Mike

Loving the sound the fractal thing is great whatever it is.

I've got a buggy scope in the large GUI view the glow, fire and wind I can see but half the brightness than in normal size the others I can hardly see at all too dim.

Ableton Live 9 64bit
Windows 8.1 64bit.

Could do with a GUI size slightly smaller than the large one that's about the right size but some of the bottom is cut off on my screen.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hehehe, we've tried a lot... Sonar is just very greedy about key strokes, an dit doesn't help that we open an extra window.

It's on our list for a "let's-make-it-work-in-Sonar-bootcamp"

Excuse me if I didn't get the memo, but is the current price a special offer for early adopters? If so, when will it expire?

Sonar has been doing this for years, I put in several bug reports, nothing happens.

The workaround is to put the info into a text editor and copy paste (ctrl c, ctrl v) it into the registration boxes - same if you need to name presets
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri May 16, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simon-Claudius wrote:Excuse me if I didn't get the memo, but is the current price a special offer for early adopters? If so, when will it expire?
It's 30% off I'm guessing till the end of June that's when the public beta serial stops working.

Fantastic patch pdxindy
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Fri May 16, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

frogbeats wrote:i patch the hp output on filter 2 back into itself (ridiculous i know).
Not ridiculous at all. Unfortunately indeed a problem though. We might have to add an extra waveshaper just for that case. Or maybe invert inputs then. Dunno. We'll see :)

Return to “u-he”