ACE 1.3 released!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ACE (Any Cable Everywhere)

Here we go:

http://www.u-he.com/cms/146-ace-goes-1-3
  • 200 new presets by Howard Scarr
  • new oscilloscope options - fire! glow!
  • new mapping generator drawing tools
  • filter reset
  • UI display options improved - brightness options, antialiased text
  • bug fixes
  • AAX support
It's a free update - if you already have ACE 1.2 (or older) installed, simply follow the link above, click the download links and install as usual.

Enjoy!

- Urs & team

congrats and thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

:tu: Oooo nice surprise here! Fantastey-tastic patching HS! Thanks a lot you U-he guys. Hey, alt-drawing doesn't seem to be working here. Win7 Ableton Live 9.1.2..VST2 32-bit version

:dog: Nevermind the error... Forgot one of my Alt keys doesn't work (like an Alt function) on this particular keyboard. But the other Alt key on the other side does work. So no problems here. Nice new drawing features!

Edit 2: :clap: Nice guide too! I like the revision. An already easy-to-read manual gets even easier and then some. Good work :tu:

Works fine in Cubase Elements 7-64 bits...

Is that filter reset at stop/restart or synced to time?

That just bumped me off the sidelines and into the game.

Thanks so much! I'm psyched about the antialiasing on the text in the new GUIs. Looks great. Now to check out those presets :party: .

I've installed it, but I can't see the archive with 200 new HS presets so we can browse them separately from others?

EvilDragon wrote:I've installed it, but I can't see the archive with 200 new HS presets so we can browse them separately from others?
It is a separate file...

Can't see it anywhere in the ACE.data folder...

EvilDragon wrote:Can't see it anywhere in the ACE.data folder...
It's a separate file that you have to install manually. The patches are installed by default, integrated into the rest of the patches. It's in the zip archive that you download.

Aha! D'oh, blind me. :D

Constructed Identity wrote:Is that filter reset at stop/restart or synced to time?
Read the guide and it seems that this will be a nice feature for people who want to trigger with sequences and don't want all the randomness.
Nice addition :clap:

Btw. is ACE is sharing the same sound engine (oscillator, filter,...) as Bazille?

Although the two share common DNA, their oscillators & filters are very different from one another. Bazille's oscs are 'digital' (in the most positive sense) and its filter is entirely new designed and one-of-a-kind.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

Return to “u-he”