ACE 1.3 released!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ACE (Any Cable Everywhere)

Urs wrote:Please send both, thanks :-)
Sent.

Hello SaganTech,

thanks for your report. I was able to reproduce the issue and filed a bug.

As a workaround, you could shorten notes where the clicks are occurring or set the singing envs to ON ( see tweak -> envelope tweaks ).

Alternatively, install the ACE 1.2 build 1560, which you can grab from here:

http://www.u-he.com/downloads/ACE/ACE12Win.zip
http://www.u-he.com/downloads/ACE/ACE12Mac.zip

We're working on a fix asap.

Cheers,
Michael
u-he team
Cheers,
Michael
u-he team

u-he-michael wrote: Alternatively, install the ACE 1.2 build 1560, which you can grab from here:...
Thanks for the quick resolution. However, are the new patches compatible with the old ACE (1.2) ?

SaganTech wrote:
u-he-michael wrote: Alternatively, install the ACE 1.2 build 1560, which you can grab from here:...
Thanks for the quick resolution. However, are the new patches compatible with the old ACE (1.2) ?
The synthesis feature set hasn't changed. They should work just fine.

Finally got around to trying this and wanted to confirm that v1.2 (1560) works & does not produce the discontinuities that v1.3 does.

In the meantime I've rewritten most of the voice assignment and note stealing code. Our internal builds don't produce these clicks anymore either. Plus, I've implemented multi-MIDI-channel support aka "guitar mode" and "note expressions for everyone". Hope to have this out soon for testing and a swift update.

Urs wrote: Plus, I've implemented multi-MIDI-channel support aka "guitar mode" and "note expressions for everyone".
:party: :band: :band2: :party:
fantastic news, I cannot wait, this is going to be awesome on the Eigenharp (and other controllers)

If you need a hand testing, Id be very happy (putting it mildly) to test against the EigenD software :D
(EigenD has full note per channel support, similar to other alternate controllers, so its a good test bed)

btw, will this code makes its way into zebra, diva and bazille too?

thetechnobear wrote:
Urs wrote: Plus, I've implemented multi-MIDI-channel support aka "guitar mode" and "note expressions for everyone".
:party: :band: :band2: :party:
fantastic news, I cannot wait, this is going to be awesome on the Eigenharp (and other controllers)

If you need a hand testing, Id be very happy (putting it mildly) to test against the EigenD software :D
(EigenD has full note per channel support, similar to other alternate controllers, so its a good test bed)

btw, will this code makes its way into zebra, diva and bazille too?
Yes, it *is* in Bazille and Diva too, but it needs further tweaking for a debut in Zebra.

Also, while poly, mono and legato modes with last note priority work with this, duo and modes with highest/lowest note priorities do not yet. Further work needs to be done, but testing the modes that have been implemented already might be a good idea.

It looks like we need to push out a new Bazille beta build today to renew the public beta testing serial number for another month. That one can be used for testing straight away :)

Sorry for off topic Urs, but just wanted to check if you received our e-mail. Don't want to risk the possibility that you didn't receive anything because of some error with sending/receiving.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:Sorry for off topic Urs, but just wanted to check if you received our e-mail. Don't want to risk the possibility that you didn't receive anything because of some error with sending/receiving.
All good. We're just in alarm mode because we need to get a new Bazille version out. Hence I've not read/responded to emails this week.

Ok, thanks for your reply! Good luck with the new Bazille beta!! :tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Urs wrote: It looks like we need to push out a new Bazille beta build today to renew the public beta testing serial number for another month. That one can be used for testing straight away :)
awesome, will be on it immediately :tu:

thetechnobear wrote:
Urs wrote: It looks like we need to push out a new Bazille beta build today to renew the public beta testing serial number for another month. That one can be used for testing straight away :)
awesome, will be on it immediately :tu:
Ditto ... will test with LinnStrument and Eigenharp! :clap: :phones:
Moog software - LinnStrument - RackBlox - CableCube - Knobotron - Eigenharp Alpha/Tau/Pico - SendMIDI / ReceiveMIDI - MIDI Tape Recorder - Geco MIDI Leap - Steelstring Guitar - Electric Guitar - Vocals - Dynamod Games - Kung-fu

Juhu! Thanks, danke, great news! Heating up the EigenD engines for u-he synth per voice expression awesomeness!

made a new thread for the further note per channel questions so I don't derail this thread

Return to “u-he”