Bazille Patch Comp #2 results

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Voting ends in 45 :)

and closed :)

Thanks ot everyone who took part!

As always, please give us some time to count votes, contact winners and distribute prizes :-)

Cheers,

- Urs

Everyone who competed, good luck! May the best presets win! :-)

:tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Sheesh, we're so busy... haven't been able to reassign the names of the winners to the numbers yet :oops:

Anyhow, here are the preliminary results, just patch + count, and if no-one objects then we'll post winners on Monday.

The Modular Pluck
1. ! Pluck Your Keys ! 14
2. Kyoto 13
3. riff rocker 12
4. Magnetic Harp 9
5. Inertia 8
= gayageum 8
= orientalist 8

Loops
1. Gemini 22
2. Alien Murder Mystery 19
3. One Finger Trance 15
4. Droplet Contact 12
5. baziHills cop 10
= 6th element 10

Map Madness
1. Ancient Bell 21
2. Penta-Tonic 14
3. MM Gong CyberTemple 11
4. The Primes 10
= map flute 01 10

Monster From the Deep
1. Banshees 22
2. Eerie Space 11
3. Nostromo 10
= The Abyss 10
5. Ginger Ale 7

An Unexpected Beauty
1. Penizille 11
= amadh pad 11
3. 5th Dimension 8
= Digital Dreams 8
= Lake Awake 8

Looks like due to the constallation we have a few more winners than expected, and even for the first place :)

Any mistakes?

- Urs

Electrabyss In 'An Unexpected Beauty' got 8 votes, changing the results with another tie for 3rd. (I hope this is helpful and not wrong. It's not my patch, and I counted several times, manually and with word counts / browser text search.)

All the other results matched (one patch got an extra point compared to my count, but no change in standings).

Well-deserved congratulations to the winners. There were some really cracking patches in there! :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

I downloaded the presets and had a quick play through last night. There are some very cool patches in there. I have a lot to learn about Bazille :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

xh3rv wrote:Electrabyss In 'An Unexpected Beauty' got 8 votes, changing the results with another tie for 3rd.
Confirmed.

Great, we'll fix that. Rob called in sick today, I hope he's back to wrap it up tomorrow!

Cheers,

- Urs

How did I miss this just testing them now I can't believe how these sound nothing like the youtube demos or what I've done with it :) I was struggling to make some tranceish sounding plucks but I'm happy with the ones in the contest patches they are the best plucks I've ever heard. Thanks all

although I didn't have time to contribute, and ended up not even voting I really enjoyed the patches in both competitions.

there were a few patches I really liked not even mentioned in the voting... Something Broken springs to mind but there were others as well.

will there be versions of the sound banks made with the patches attributed to their creators? and ideally with links in the patch comments or something, i'd love to be able to look up someones other work if there's a patch I like in the bank.

Tom Drinkwater wrote:will there be versions of the sound banks made with the patches attributed to their creators? and ideally with links in the patch comments or something, i'd love to be able to look up someones other work if there's a patch I like in the bank.
Yes.

Hehehe, obviously, we've been completely overwhelmed by the feedback and participation in these competitions. There's much more work required than we expected :oops:

So, instead of releasing "wrapped up" results of each competition individually, we've decided to make them a sub-category in Bazille's factory bank with all author information included. We might need to ask participants to send us their website info if they want this included, but of course it'll be included in a ReadMe rather thn the presets themselves.

Also, we'll do one more before we release Bazille 1.0 :)

* UPDATE *

The 3 lucky voters who won a $50 coupon for the u-he store are:
  1. re*MD9@3!Tm^
  2. GruvySyco
  3. jobi7
:clap:

I'll be contacting each of you shortly.
Thank you, and all other voters as well, for your participation! :tu:
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Urs wrote:Hehehe, obviously, we've been completely overwhelmed by the feedback and participation in these competitions. There's much more work required than we expected :oops:
You're not kidding. Running a good comp takes a lot of investment in time. Having done it I really appreciate the hard work over at u-he hq to do *three* of these back-to-back. You guys are amazing!

#rob wrote:* UPDATE *

The 3 lucky voters who won a $50 coupon for the u-he store are:
  1. re*MD9@3!Tm^
  2. GruvySyco
  3. jobi7
:clap:

I'll be contacting each of you shortly.
Thank you, and all other voters as well, for your participation! :tu:
Thank you :tu:

Return to “u-he”