If DIVA was released as hardware...

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will buy it for sure, I love it and will be awesome to have it as a contained instrument.
dedication to flying

I am not so certain about that.

Its a great synth, but it would probably be much to expensive.

Congrats- you are the only Diva post that popped up in Google in the last few months! J/k
I love Diva

8/16 part multi-timbral
USB Midi
Knobs for step-sequencer

But it would be a hard sell when I already have all that, minus the knobs. Maybe if it had a number of exclusives that the Sftware version would not have.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Tecnicaly it is possible to relise high end computer plugin as hardwear but practicaly it is a damm idia and here is why:
To get out the best results out of a computer plugin, u need high end plugin itself and high end hardwear.

Better buy high end hardwear which includes computer, because in this case u do not need to buy separet hardwear for ech plugin and ur audiointerface + computer+ operation system +DAW will work not just for one plugin but for all plugins from all manufactors.

If u want to argue with me i provide facts and we count together:
1) MSB Select DAC -74950$
2) Base Apple Mac Pro -2999$
3) USB cable 2.0 - 14.99$
4) NEC PA 272W - 1299$
5) Novation SL 61 Mk2 -499$
6) Presonus Studio One Profesional 2 - 399.95$

Total will be: 80161.94$
(if u have mouse and keyboard)

If u want something less cheaper then u will end up with low quality DA converters and compuer hardwear less powerful then modern ultrabooks laptops which cannot take the full adventeg of high end plugins. And i am not even speaking that usuly digital hardwear synthesizers are locked software wise. So u cannot instal other manufactors software nur u cannot instal a new version of software from the same manufactor but u have to buy new hardwear with each new version of software.

So that's is a really dam idia!!!
Last edited by chilly7 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://слово-божье.рф

My current fantasy is a multi-timbral u-he hardware synth that has Bazille, Diva and Zebra inside... UI would be tricky... but I would pay big bucks for that! :love: :love: :love:

If they ported it over to Linux maybe they could do something similar that Korg did with their Kronos keyboard?

It would end up probably needing a fast quad core Intel i7 processor and a few other things that would probably push the price up their. I imagine that most people would buy it regardless ;)
:borg:

Diva is so hyped that one could believe it IS hardware. :P Sorry for my little troll input. I'm sure it's a great plugin, but a bit overhyped IMO.

It's too bad Cytomic and U-he did'nt merge because they would end up creating some crazy good stuff.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:It's too bad Cytomic and U-he did'nt merge because they would end up creating some crazy good stuff.
+1

pdxindy wrote:My current fantasy is a multi-timbral u-he hardware synth that has Bazille, Diva and Zebra inside... UI would be tricky... but I would pay big bucks for that! :love: :love: :love:
+1

chk071 wrote:Diva is so hyped that one could believe it IS hardware. :P Sorry for my little troll input. I'm sure it's a great plugin, but a bit overhyped IMO.
Actually, Diva is so good that even hyped, it is still under-hyped! :P

pdxindy wrote:
chk071 wrote:Diva is so hyped that one could believe it IS hardware. :P Sorry for my little troll input. I'm sure it's a great plugin, but a bit overhyped IMO.
Actually, Diva is so good that even hyped, it is still under-hyped! :P
Haha. I have to agree. It still isn't as highly regarded as it should be. Thinking about it, look what Arturia did with Origin.

There's a thought.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I have always hoped for a u-he drum machine. A fusion fusion between fxpansion tremor and Arturia Spark with a u-he twist =)

V0RT3X wrote:It's too bad Cytomic and U-he did'nt merge because they would end up creating some crazy good stuff.
Hehehe, you know that Cytomic and u-he share a lot of intel?

This is Andy of Cytomic at u-he headquarters while analysing our SH-101

Return to “u-he”