DIVA - TouchOSC iPad Controller

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Friends,

regarding the DIva controller for TouchOSC on iPad please note the Layout got a few updates...
more infos will cooming soon...
thanks for your patience

Thanks and Cu
2DProject
Last edited by 2DProject on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

under construction...

Cheers
2DProject
https://soundcloud.com/twodproject
Last edited by 2DProject on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice, I'll check this out when I can. Regarding program change, is your host Live? IIRC the way MIDI gets routed around inside Live requires a tricky configuration of tracks for PC messages to get through from hardware. It'd be more helpful if I remembered the specifics but maybe this is a hint.

Hi mate,

thanks for your reply, I hope you´re satisfied with this Layout.

Regarding program change/bank select:

I´m using SonarX3 Producer in 64bit / Win7 64bit.

Programm Change is running well if the Midi Programs Folder contain Presets. No problem here!!!
My Problem is the Bank Select to select the Sub Folders of the Midi Programs Folder.
Diva need CC#0 (MSB) as an impuls "maybe" followed by a LSB CC#32 and then a Programm Change to select a preset.
But till now its not working. Nether with with TouchOSC nor any other of my Midi Controllers (PCR500, SparkLE, i-Controlls, SonarX3).
And yes maybe I´m not able to understand how to do this for DIVA but then she is unique, dont have problems with others, just with her!
BTW I´m running the last Public in 64bit and VST3

Brdgs / Gruß
2DProject
https://soundcloud.com/twodproject

Diva obly responds to msb. Not to LSB
dedication to flying

Hi Rod,

yeah you are right!
This issue solved today by Rob from U-he.

The problem was the following:

U-he Plug Ins such as Diva or others are not well communicating with the Sonar DAW Family X1 to X3.
Means Diva is unable to receive Bank Select Messages under the hood of Sonar.
This is a problem of how Sonar is communicating with VSTs especially with U-he´s.
I already placed a complain to Cakewalk and presently Gibson but they presently not fixed it!

I tried with Reaper and its no problem at all, runs very smooth!

So I will use another DAW in the future.
Isnt that simple?

Cheers
Thorben
2DProject

Return to “u-he”