Diva and pitch in Ableton

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I'm using Diva 1.3.1 w/ Ableton 9.1.4 as an AU on OSX 10.9.4. When I edit pitch automation in Ableton it seems to mess up Diva's internal pitch, even after I delete all the automation in Ableton, Diva will remain pitched down. It sounds like it's pitched down around 5-7 semitones. I have to re-load Ableton to fix this issue. I use pitch envelopes quite a bit so this is kind of annoying.

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe it's already a known issue?

Thanks!

Assuming oscillator tuning is being modulated, the floor is -30 semitones (IIRC) rather than -36/3 octaves. There are maybe a few ways to work things out but the most direct for your case probably would be to just change the global tuning offset to + or -6 semitones?

Hi,
It's an ableton issue, pressing 2 times the stop button does not initialize the pitch, modwheel and all the CC modulated in Live.
If you have a midi key just move your pitch/modwheel up and down and it will reset!
I have already contacted the Ableton team to fix that but I don't know if it will be implemented!
Cheers,
Mauro.
God save the Groove!

maurone dj wrote:Hi,
It's an ableton issue, pressing 2 times the stop button does not initialize the pitch, modwheel and all the CC modulated in Live.
If you have a midi key just move your pitch/modwheel up and down and it will reset!
I have already contacted the Ableton team to fix that but I don't know if it will be implemented!
Cheers,
Mauro.
Ah! ok, thanks!

Return to “u-he”