Zebra Redux

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's great to see the collaboration in this thread! :-)

Howard wrote:It's great to see the collaboration in this thread! :-)
+1

Unless I'm mistaken, there seems to be no way to scroll down to different OSC wavesets - there's many that I can't see because I don't know how to scroll down :(

Nevermind, apparently there WAS a scroll bar all along (it's been so long since I touched the original, I forgot it was even there XD), but it's impossible to see since it's not a different color or anything. It's literally invisible right now.

Not any sort of huge issue, but hopefully an easy fix in a later version :).

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by not being able to scroll down wavesets. Can you elaborate please?

Perhaps it's my monitor, but I mean I cannot literally see the scrollbar for scrolling down different wavesets. It's still there, I realize that now, but I can't see it because there is no actual color for it. It's black(?) like the window, so it's like it's invisible.

I looked at the other skins and it's the same for them as well.

I think Shiek927 means that the scrollbar in the oscillator preset browser isn't visible. I've got Redux UDH on my Macbook, no trouble there i.e. the scrollbar is visibly much lighter grey. Does anybody else have that problem?

(FYI Shiek927: oscillator presets include more than just the waveset)

I finally got around to installing this and it's absolutely brilliant. Thanks for all the hard work that went into making it (and refining it)!

And I'm back again with a new update :)

Zebra.Redux.2015.0208.0043.zip

- Redux Mini: added XY pads to modulation rack
- Redux Mini: finished design for XYs tab
- Added README.txt with installation instructions

That's it for now.

Lately I've been working on a script that would automate some time consuming routine tasks related to skin building. Not that you should be impressed or worried, but I just wanted you guys to know that this update is an automatically constructed one. So, please let me know if you notice anything weird.

And of course I'm looking forward to hear what you think about the new XY pads module for Redux Mini :)

Thanks a lot for this skin. It's one of the best I've seen for any product, ever. Really inviting to use, with enhanced usability.

I think you and your co-conspirators rock; superb work! :tu:

Really great, love it.

Only thing I'm missing are the EQ coordinates, but I can live with it though.

You mean this?

Check out my post here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6#p5978186

You asked, I delivered :hihi:

New update: Zebra.Redux.2015.0209.0802.zip

- EQ: added grid
- EQ: added guidelines
- EQ2: fixed wrong knob graphics in Zebrify

EvilDragon wrote:You mean this?

Check out my post here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6#p5978186
Exactly, I remembered your post back then, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

drzhnn wrote:You asked, I delivered :hihi:

New update: Zebra.Redux.2015.0209.0802.zip

- EQ: added grid
- EQ: added guidelines
- EQ2: fixed wrong knob graphics in Zebrify

Great, awesome! :tu:

Return to “u-he”