Zebra Redux

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BTW, i've always had a hard time finding what color codes is used in the scripts. It says rgba, but web searches show a very different way of writing rgba value's and it's not entirely hex value's either.

LFO8 wrote:BTW, i've always had a hard time finding what color codes is used in the scripts. It says rgba, but web searches show a very different way of writing rgba value's and it's not entirely hex value's either.
You can use Adobe Color to find a color you need. When you done just copy the generated HEX value (beneath the color box), paste it into Zebra script file where you want it and add the missing 'FF' part for the alpha value. So if HEX of the generated color is FF530D then in Zebra you use it as FF530DFF.

Hope it helps :)

Ah, that clarifies is a lot for me. Thanks again drzhnn. Greatly appreciated.

Hi drzhnn, news for the "all in one page" skin?
God save the Groove!

Sorry for delay guys. Got super busy with my freelance stuff.

For those who dare, here's an early version of ZebraHZ Redux: ZebraHZ.Redux.2015.0514.1236.zip

That's awesome. I mostly use HZ for all Zebra patching for convenience.
Off to try it out!
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

drzhnn wrote:Sorry for delay guys. Got super busy with my freelance stuff.

For those who dare, here's an early version of ZebraHZ Redux: ZebraHZ.Redux.2015.0514.1236.zip
Hi DRZHNN, I'm talking about that:
God save the Groove!

Yep, that's Redux theme for ZebraHZ, the download link is in my previous post. What seems to be the problem?

That looks really great. Reminds me of some of the modern iOS UI´s. I like it really. Most desktop UI´s are so dated. Great to find fresh stuff here ; )

drzhnn wrote:Yep, that's Redux theme for ZebraHZ, the download link is in my previous post. What seems to be the problem?
Ohhh I'm really sorry, I thought it was for Zebra 2...

Does it also work with it or it's only for Zebra HZ?
God save the Groove!

There's a regular Z2 variant of it, of course.

maurone dj wrote:
drzhnn wrote:Yep, that's Redux theme for ZebraHZ, the download link is in my previous post. What seems to be the problem?
Ohhh I'm really sorry, I thought it was for Zebra 2...

Does it also work with it or it's only for Zebra HZ?
Ah, I see. You can make this theme work for Zebra 2 by just renaming ZebraHZ.txt file to Zebra2.txt. You won't be able to use ZebraHZ features (Diva filters, VCA channel compressors etc.) while they still will be visible. When I finish polishing ZebraHZ Redux I'll make a proper Zebra2 version. But really, if you like Zebra2 there's no good reason to avoid upgrading to ZebraHZ ;) It's just $99 and you get all the Dive filters and a lovely Resonator effect module. And IIRC, you'll get a Zebra3 license for free when it's released. In other words, I highly recommend upgrading to ZebraHZ :)

Thanks, I'll wait for the Zebra 2 version :D

The problem is that I already have Diva and Hive and I don't really find any use for the Diva filters in Zebra (I think it sound really modern if you use if in the right way and I use it for it's routing and modular approach, if I need some vintage and warm sound I'll look for diva :P ).
God save the Groove!

drzhnn wrote:For those who dare, here's an early version of ZebraHZ Redux: ZebraHZ.Redux.2015.0514.1236.zip
Really nice layout! I think I like it even more than the current released Redux skin. There seems to be even less tabbing now.

I know it's an early release but I wanted to let you know about a few things. If you already know about these please feel free to ignore me. :)

1. mousewheel up/down on some of the matrix knobs cause the modulators to scroll up and down (Take Batpunk Seq+ and mousewheel on the first Env1 knob in the Matrix)

2. The three squares under the MSEG display are not terribly intuitive and switching them doesn't show what they do in the main display. I finally realized they are the single/shift/draw options. Not sure what symbols to associate with those options though.

3. The rev # isn't displayed. (EDIT: Ignore this one, found it under the [v] for global settings)

4. I miss the floating patch notes window while in synthesis mode.

Thanks, bmrzycki! I added those to my todo list :)

Return to “u-he”