Latest builds - Revision 2709

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) Bazille Diva Filterscape 1.5 Filterscape Q6 Filterscape VA More Feedback Machine Zebra

zvenx wrote:Hi, any estimate on the next round of updates?
I am specifically most intersted in Zebra HZ, which wasn't released/updated with a 2709 last time I checked.
thanks
rsp
Hi,
not sure. Which issue you have with the version you are currently using? If it's a pressing issue, i'll check whether it's already fixed. In this case, i can send you a build which contains that fix.
Cheers,
Michael
u-he team

Pressing would be pushing it on my part.

However there are is at least two dark zebra gui fix and of course wonderful new resizing i would love to be able to use.
Thanks
Rsp
sound sculptist

ok, no problem. Please send a mail to support (at) u-he.com and i' ll send you a recent build.
Cheers,
Michael
u-he team

thanks,
just sent
rsp
sound sculptist

Thank you guys for update!!!
yzcoruhT

zvenx wrote:and of course wonderful new resizing i would love to be able to use.
What is this about wonderful new resizing?? :hyper:

All (or maybe almost all?) U-he instruments can now be resized in 10% increments.

rsp
sound sculptist

Without losing sharpness of the image?

lol
you want too much out of life.. some do, Diva, Satin and Bazille, well no sharpness I can really see.......others with lost of sharpness....
rsp
sound sculptist

:wink: Ah ok, Thanks

what is about Yosemite Support? Any problems ?

Thanks in advance
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

As far as I know, we haven't had any issues with Yosemite so far.
But we haven't done extensive testing yet, we'll let all of you know as soon as we have more insight. :)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

zvenx wrote:lol
you want too much out of life.. some do, Diva, Satin and Bazille, well no sharpness I can really see.......others with lost of sharpness....
rsp
They will be updated too I'm sure.. :tu:

Installed these latest beta's just now. Really like the GUI adjusting in 10% increments. But it does not remember the size after you have set it and choose 'make default'

Also does not remember the size when you save it as a preset when working with AU.

Never did sadly, some host allow you to save a default preset that remembers all of this.....Cubendo which I use for instance.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”