Some tuned drones presets created for MFM2 (unissons/intervals/triads/chords)+feature recommandation

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

:)

I 've created here some presets for MFM2 on an area that was apparently still uncharted at a certain degree :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/joxf5dyf6nhdv ... u.zip?dl=0

The focus are strictly tuned drone effects/sympathetic raisonnances in a palette of existing kind of intervals/triads and chords of 4 notes ...plus a few unissons

At the meantime this appeal to an obvious recommendation for a possible improvement on this area of MFM2 :

Currently it's impossible to change type of chords on a same preset, but for a performer, if the keyboard could be splitter as it is the case into samplers like Kontakt, with the possibility to change the type of triads or chords under left hands, (as you might change articulations into a sampler) on the peculiar case it might be increase flexibility tremendously (and BTW, these presets might become rather obsolete ! :oops: )

Enjoy and give me some feedback, i plan to upload them into kvr after a few adjustment...

To bump this thread, here a very basic example of sympathetic harmony (E Major Chord) from the "Chords 3" folder :

https://soundcloud.com/perbuatan1883/e-major-drone

A custom made Ultrabeat's preset with it master volume fading/fading out, before being processed by MFM2

come on, ...nobody interested in sympathetic drones ?

Too bad imho...

I am - that's why I love the keyboard in MFM2. Thanks

aMUSEd wrote:I am - that's why I love the keyboard in MFM2. Thanks
thanks for answering, i regret though there isn't more love for these effets bounded into harmony because i'm sincerely thinking it is underrated effects in general

:)

I'm currently waiting for the future release of Dronebox V.3 now that Oli Larkin has finished his CZ emulation in collaboration with plugin boutique

:love:

Meanwhile i've created these few presets, suggesting as a possible update of MFM2 that the different types of Chords could be included as metadatas into one presets (as the melohman metadatas into the symptom granular synth or ohmicide, for instance)

:(

my two cents, (as we usually say...)

Return to “u-he”