Missing stuff in Unempty Dark Horse...

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, by far I prefer the Unempty Dark Horse skin for Zebra 2.X..... Alas over time I am slowly realising some functions are missing.

Urs said u-he now maintains that skin so I figure it would be a good idea to put in one thread all that is currently missing function wise from it.......
Invite others to join me please.

Please, only post if you have something that is missing and if it isn't on the list above you, please add it.
thanks
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sound sculptist

As of 15th November 2014.

Zebra 2.7 Build 2709....

Missing:

1. no undo/redo buttons/arrows
2. LP12 filter, no drive knob (saw someone else had said this and I can verify)
3. can't use more than 2 modmappers in a preset, any others just don't appear in the right modulation panel of the Synthesis Page.

rsp
sound sculptist

Same version, on the FMOs the mono/stereo button isn't there.

Have to say that this is one of the few things about Zebra which is a bit annoying - would love to use that skin, but with features missing whats the point of even keeping it available in the current versions?

fese wrote:Same version, on the FMOs the mono/stereo button isn't there.
That's funny. I was using this skin the other day and could have sworn that there was no mono/stereo button there either, but I just looked again and it is there. It's sort of randomly floating between the module name on the upper left and the Tune knob. So, I guess this isn't technically missing, but it should probably be modified so that it's more obvious.
Last edited by scoplunk on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, especially the Dark Horse colour coding is really useful, and I'm sure when the skin is updated a lot of people will going to use it.

Seriously?
2ZrgE maybe you didn't get it, but PM said you got it, where I asked you via a PM to please observe the purpose of this thread and remove your post, and now you have added more information that does not serve the purpose of this thread.

If you as you put it, must say these things, why not just start a new thread to say these things?
As I said to you nicely and politely in the PM and have said up above, I created this thread with one purpose only: Urs said they now maintain the Unempty Dark Horse skin and at some point they will update it with all that's missing. I wanted him to find one thread that u-he can quickly look at and find what is indeed not working or missing in unempty Dark Horse.
I ask again kindly, please let us keep the thread for that sole purpose.

the OP
rsp
sound sculptist

Ok.. all the issues listed here have indeed been fixed in Build 3819.
Thank you so much Urs et. al.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to β€œu-he”