Hive preview (April 1 update)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Urs,

Hive is amazing. Getting the lushest pads and loads of other divine stuff out of it.

Please please please include Oscillator FM ...!!!

Thanks

I'm enjoying the beta very much. Is there an approx release date for the 1.0?
https://onetrackperweek.com
One year - 52 tracks - Electronic Dance Music

End of March at the earliest, April sounds like a safe bet. Urs is down under boxing kangaroos or something.

Feature suggestion :
Add tempo sync option on the envelopes so that segment lenght could be 1/4, 1/8 etc for tempo timed effects.
Extrememy useful and easy to implement feature.
(Same for your other synths)

*edited* ignore
Last edited by Jee on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just getting into Hive, is there a list of known bugs to date? I'm having troubles with duo mode (not working apparently as both osc plays with one note played), and I don't want to ask and re-ask if there's a bug log somewhere...
thanks.

Jee wrote:Feature suggestion :
Add tempo sync option on the envelopes so that segment lenght could be 1/4, 1/8 etc for tempo timed effects.
Extrememy useful and easy to implement feature.
(Same for your other synths)
You just set the envelope mode to either lfo1 or 2, then set your lfo to whatever tempo you want, and use the sync option.

Not the same !
I thought about that solution but that doesn't scale the segments time, it just syncs the trigger.
Tempo-timed segments (like in DCAM cypher for example) sets the segments length at the exact tempo division, making timed sounds much easier to program.

hehehe, we have that in Zebra.

Not able to modulate Sequencer gate time as a modulation destination ?

@ Jee
Draw an automation curve/envelope for those particular timed sounds

Yep that's my actual solution, but well, a little annoying to redraw these for each parameter.
I use this function quite a lot actually to create timed sweeps, whooshes and else...
Hive's nice synth anyway, I'll certainly get the licence^^

Anybody know how to retrigger the sequencer ?

Jee wrote:I'm having troubles with duo mode (not working apparently as both osc plays with one note played)...
That's normal. You shouldn't expect to hear only one oscillator if you have both active but only play one note.
Last edited by Howard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nutrinoland wrote:Anybody know how to retrigger the sequencer ?
I guess you mean while the host is running. Not possible yet... Hive's sequencer will be getting a few tweaks before release, and this is a strong candidate.

Return to “u-he”