Latest builds - Revision 3304 (incl. GUI fix for LogicX 10.1)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whatisvalis wrote:Is there a known GUI issues with Cubase 8.10, OSX 10.10 and Bazille?

If i save a project with Bazille at 110%, when i reopen the project the top section of the GUI is missing.
sure, known issue - pretty annoying, however, not sure, when we have the time to fix this.

I recently updated my coveted Podolski to build 3304. It crashes Reaper 4.78 on selecting Podolski as a vsti. This did not happen with Tyrell 3304.

Win7 (bootcamp)
MBP 2.26 dual
Reaper 4.78

Thanks again for these gems

u-he-michael wrote:
Whatisvalis wrote:Is there a known GUI issues with Cubase 8.10, OSX 10.10 and Bazille?

If i save a project with Bazille at 110%, when i reopen the project the top section of the GUI is missing.
sure, known issue - pretty annoying, however, not sure, when we have the time to fix this.
good news, the issue has been fixed internally. new betas coming soon.

u-he-michael wrote:
u-he-michael wrote:

good news, the issue has been fixed internally. new betas coming soon.
Finally.. been waiting for this for yearsssssss...
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Diva's DCO section (Alpha Juno style) seems to be out of tune by +6 cents. All the other oscillator blocks are fine, but this one is always a tad sharp. I'm pretty sure it wasn't like this in the last build. Of course, I could be doing something wrong.

Diva 3304, 32-bit Live 9.1, Win 7 64-bit.

Tony

Synthbuilder wrote:Diva's DCO section (Alpha Juno style) seems to be out of tune by +6 cents. All the other oscillator blocks are fine, but this one is always a tad sharp. I'm pretty sure it wasn't like this in the last build. Of course, I could be doing something wrong.

Tony
Thanks - I just checked and it's been there for years... seems like nobody noticed ;)

Haha, I sure didn't notice that. LOL :D

Urs wrote:
Synthbuilder wrote:Diva's DCO section (Alpha Juno style) seems to be out of tune by +6 cents. All the other oscillator blocks are fine, but this one is always a tad sharp. I'm pretty sure it wasn't like this in the last build. Of course, I could be doing something wrong.

Tony
Thanks - I just checked and it's been there for years... seems like nobody noticed ;)
Perhaps because vintage synths tend to be out of sync sometimes? :)

In the future, people will say that coding imperfections are what gave VSTs their character. :hihi:

repro-5 beta in Cubase 9.5 mac osx

no UI

this is rather unamusing
< nobody cares what you use >

Return to “u-he”