More Preset Browser Save options plz :(

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i always struggle with the save feature in u-He products cause if you play with some presets and you edit them and then hit the save button you cannot specify where you wanna save the file. i made a folder for myself and always have to manually go into the folder and move the file in my wished presetfolder :(

i already forgot in some cases that i saved some presets and now i dunno in which preset folder it was :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Patch browser changes will be coming at some point in the probably rather distant future, but there are no plans or dates set in stone yet. For now, the process is still fairly easy:

Step 1: switch to patch browser and select a folder (not a preset)
Step 2: click save button

:)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

I don't mind moving patches about in the browser. I would like - and I suppose this is what will arrive in the distant future - renaming and deleting within the browser instead of having to right-click and "open in explorer". I save a LOT of revisions and iterations of patches, like patchXYZ 2_2, patchXYZ2_2_1 and so on. Main reason is you cannot always trust your own judgement, coming back the next day and realising the newer version of my patch is actually worse, or that a branch of the revisions has morphed into a completely different subset of sounds, deserving of its own prefix/name (especially in Bazille).

Having to go into explorer and then match sounds prior to deleting/renaming is inconvenient. I have started to organise better from the start now though.

#rob wrote:Patch browser changes will be coming at some point in the probably rather distant future, but there are no plans or dates set in stone yet. For now, the process is still fairly easy:

Step 1: switch to patch browser and select a folder (not a preset)
Step 2: click save button

:)
thanks, im definitely looking forward :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “u-he”