Satin

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

*That should be 'nuff said, but:
I only have the demo of it right now, but holy crap I am in love with it. I'm a little too broke to buy it outright, and I know Urs just made a post not to long ago talking about license transfers, but Satin wasn't included in that list....sooo...what's the story on that? Also anyone selling?

P.S.
why is are all the members screaming like teenage fan girls over Diva? Yeah, Diva is cool, and I don't hate it, but I Satin on the other hand....mmmmmmmm :love: magic!

Just post in the market place, perhaps someone is willing to sell Satin
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Just post in the market place, perhaps someone is willing to sell Satin
It's worth full price, I just bought my licence, it's aMAzing, best tape plugin ever invented, hands-down, no contest, no competition.

ntom wrote:Urs just made a post not to long ago talking about license transfers, but Satin wasn't included in that list....sooo...what's the story on that?
I don't know what post or list you're referring to, but all our licenses can be sold and transferred.
Including Satin. :)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Return to “u-he”