Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
EdHarvey
KVRist

125 posts since 16 Feb, 2013, from Sydney

Postby EdHarvey; Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:28 pm Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2 (** SALE PRICE until 9-Nov **)

EdHarvey wrote:
hollo wrote:Wich one is the bright, thin Lead preset?

I don't have the project files in front of me at the moment, but if I remember correctly I think was 'Delicate Metal' in the keys & synths

just checked... Yup 'Delicate Metal' with vibrato full up (not on AT), and a bit of mid-cut eq to separate it from the strings in the mix
EdHarvey
KVRist

Postby EdHarvey; Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:31 pm Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

Again, I was reminded that I haven't done a sale for ages, so....

flash sale price (until 10-Dec-2017) $20

enjoy :)

Sale Over...
Last edited by EdHarvey on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
mevla
KVRian

735 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:07 pm Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

It's 'refreshing' to see manually processed transactions. Like in the 'old times'. :)

I guess that with the Australian time zone I'll get the soundset download link tomorrow morning ! 8)

Cheers.
EdHarvey
KVRist

Postby EdHarvey; Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:51 pm Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

No delay at my end - PayPal's being stupidly slow today :roll:
It took them over an hour and a half to notify me the payment had been received :x
mevla
KVRian

735 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 pm Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

All right. Got them - thanks. Went over the sounds rather quickly for now. They show depth, which is a characteristic I appreciate much. It brings liveliness and expression. The 'Jazz Guitarish' is really nice all around sound for chords. The Vox sounds are unique in all the u-he soundsets I have. The Pads I heard so far are great. All in all an excellent soundset. Looking forward to spend more time with these sounds.

Cheers.
EdHarvey
KVRist

Postby EdHarvey; Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:54 am Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

Christmas & New Year Sale

sale price (until 7-Jan-2018) $20

click HERE to Order/Pay via PayPal

enjoy :)

Note: Orders are processed by hand as soon as Paypal notifies me of payment, but I do have to sleep occasionally :)
If you have not received an email within 12 hours, please contact me by email at edharvey-at-aural.science ]
EdHarvey
KVRist

Postby EdHarvey; Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:12 am Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

mevla wrote:All right. Got them - thanks. Went over the sounds rather quickly for now. They show depth, which is a characteristic I appreciate much. It brings liveliness and expression. The 'Jazz Guitarish' is really nice all around sound for chords. The Vox sounds are unique in all the u-he soundsets I have. The Pads I heard so far are great. All in all an excellent soundset. Looking forward to spend more time with these sounds.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope your further explorations were pleasurable :-)
I spent a long time on making these patches expressive and 'playable', so I'm always happy to hear that others are enjoying them...
zvenx
KVRAF

6058 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm Re: Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

Hope one day you do another Zebra bank, years later still finding lots of use for this bank.
rsp
Previous

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he