Presswerk 1.1 - new views + video

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Presswerk

I actually like this skin alot.
Nice branding, U-he!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Murderous duck!

That should help me put the final polish on my mix!
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

Since switching between Views and the complete parameter set has its quirks I would prefer to have the views as single plugins

samplemania wrote:Since switching between Views and the complete parameter set has its quirks I would prefer to have the views as single plugins
Why would that be an advantage? It is common that I will run through factory & my user presets for a particular track (could be vocals, drums, synths; haven't tried it much yet on guitar or electric bass) and see what works best, then often see if I can improve it with tweaks. You would have to keep installing different plug-ins to try lots of presets. That would not be convenient.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:
samplemania wrote:Since switching between Views and the complete parameter set has its quirks I would prefer to have the views as single plugins
Why would that be an advantage?
The views are Macro settings for easy use.

You can't switch between a "simple" view and the full parameter set anyway without losing your settings.
And you have a huge half empty rack with a tiny view.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote:
samplemania wrote:You can't switch between a "simple" view and the full parameter set anyway without losing your settings.
That's not true. You can switch from the simple views to the full parameter set to make further adjustments. It's just that you can't switch from the full view to the simple views, for obvious reasons.
I can not see any value changes in the full interface when switching back from a simple view. So it's basically a "reset". And I know why it's not possible to move back to the simple view. The only way to go back and forth between different views is undo.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ive recently came to a problem wich is caused by Presswerk 1.1. As long as there is Presswerk in the project i cannot save zipped project in FL Studio 64bit 12.0.2 and have to close the project manualy by end tasking.

Anyone else getting subtle pops and clicks using Presswerk in HQ mode on the master buss in bitwig studio? I'm on win 7 x64. I'm trying to send an email to uhe but where is the little window to type an email to support on the website :help:

Bobby L'Avenir wrote:Anyone else getting subtle pops and clicks using Presswerk in HQ mode on the master buss in bitwig studio? I'm on win 7 x64. I'm trying to send an email to uhe but where is the little window to type an email to support on the website :help:
That's certainly the demo mode. But you should check with support@u-he.com (same as typing into the little window on http://www.u-he.com/cms/uhesupport )

Cheers,

- Urs

Aiming to buy Presswerk, I downloaded 1.1 and tested it as AU in DP 7.2.4 (OS 10.8.5).

Unfortunately, I immediately came up against a surprisig deal breaker. If I invoke Presswerk as an insert on a normal channel, everything is fine – until I bypass it.

When bypassed, Presswerk mutes the channel completely!

I wondered what was going on, until I removed it completely – hey! presto, the sound was back. I've never experienced anything similar with any other plug-in.

I hope it's an easy fix…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

We know about the DP issue. In our new office we'll have a mobile setup with all hosts on it. It'll help us debug this issue because atm we don't have DP on a dev machine.

Urs wrote:We know about the DP issue. In our new office we'll have a mobile setup with all hosts on it. It'll help us debug this issue because atm we don't have DP on a dev machine.
Thank you for the fast heads up, Urs!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

themachinelt wrote:ive recently came to a problem wich is caused by Presswerk 1.1. As long as there is Presswerk in the project i cannot save zipped project in FL Studio 64bit 12.0.2 and have to close the project manualy by end tasking.
Any news about this bug?

I was in conversation with one of your support people, but i dont hear any updates if there is a solution about this.

Return to “u-he”