HIVE : don't memorise "favorites" in the presets ... ??

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !

There is really a lot of presets... very usefull !
but...
Time to time, I use to listen presets (where I'm not in an urgent creative moment) and I right-click those I like in order to mark them with the little star "for the favorites"... My work done, I close Hive and my DAW (Logic Pro X).
Next day, when I re-open my DAW and Hive, all the little stars marking my favorites are no more in the presets lists !!... all my long work is gone !
1. is this normal ?... am I doing something wrong ?
2. if not, perhaps in a next update, U-HE can do something in order that the selected favorites little stars putted on selected presets stay in place and don't disappear from the initial place...

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Lutin mutin.

Hm, doesn't happen over here in Reaper.

Works fine with my Mac OSX10.6.8 and CubaseLE4.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Try closing Hive first, then give it a second or two before you quit out of your host.

If that doesn't help, please send an eMail with your system specs, host info and other relevant data (Hive revision, plugin format, etc.) to support at u-he dot com, maybe include a "steps to reproduce" section.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Hi guys, Hi #rob !

Because it was working fine for you, I've supposed it was my system's problem and not something forgotten or a bug in the program... ;o)

So I've un-installed Hive and re-installed it.
And now, it works !! =======> PROBLEM SOLVED !!

So thank you very much to all of you for your interest in trying to helping me with your information on your systems, and thanks to #rob from U-He for quick interest in a customer problem !

Best regards,
Lutin mutin.

This entry just for changing the labelling of the subject with the word "solved"...

Return to “u-he”