Just found the ultimate Zebra skin

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://plugmon.org/zebra-pokemod/

Extremely impressed to say the least. A little bit expensive for a theme (you can only buy it as part of a bundle with a sound set for $15) but worth every penny if you ask me.

Good Lord that's ugly.................. :shock:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

$15 for 357 good standard EDM sounds + nice approach with the different module designs. I paid more for less sounds and without any skin.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I liked it too. Not all the graphical design, but it works. I also like Redux. Both have their charm, neither is perfect.

Nice idea and good price considering the soundset. I think I'll give the demo a try :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

It's a nice skin and some very nice sounds, but make sure to paypal some love to drzhnn for the Redux skin too.

I like it mostly - some good thought given to ergonomics

On the other hand I am not happy with their shop - it's another one that doesn't have a standard login for Paypal, instead it's in a little popup that makes me wonder if it's spoofed (you can't actually see the real address) - to make matters worse when you click though it you get asked to agree to "Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account." No I don't think so. Dodgy.

I believe he had trouble with paypal in Japan,not commonly used over there,but when I got it I cant remember what your describing,

I use its as default (only wish it would stay as default),

He has a nice TyrellN6 skin too in the same vein,

The preapprove thing is in the smallprint - I always read that, especially with a new seller I am unsure of

I paid through Gumroad, which I'd never heard of before, but a little googling showed me that it's legit and a big thing. I'm thinking of selling my own stuff through it actually, because it handles download links to the customer as well as payments.

OK but what's with the preapprove thing? I don't like the sound of that at all.

That must be new because that wasn't there when i got it a while ago,

Just checked my Paypal too and there no Preapprove future payments from gumroad or plugmon,only ebay seller fees,

aMUSEd wrote:On the other hand I am not happy with their shop - it's another one that doesn't have a standard login for Paypal, instead it's in a little popup that makes me wonder if it's spoofed (you can't actually see the real address) - to make matters worse when you click though it you get asked to agree to "Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account." No I don't think so. Dodgy.
It's not dodgy. Those simply are a pre-approved (by you) method of paying for FUTURE purchases via gumroad. When you set this up, you provide your PayPal credentials and authorize that, in future when you do actually purchase from gumroad, you won't have to log into PayPal and authorize each individual purchase. No charges are made against your PayPal account until, in the future, you purchase something via them.

Saying that i can't find it did anything to my Payal (no info email from Paypal, no option to revoke this pre-approval). So i guess it simply did nothing special, paid as usual.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

aMUSEd wrote:OK but what's with the preapprove thing? I don't like the sound of that at all.
There's a page in your paypal account settings that lists pre-approved payments and lets you disable them.

However, you can just use Visa with Gumroad and bypass Paypal altogether.

Return to “u-he”