U-he Gettin Some Love on Thrillseekers FB

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lots of Hive and Diva featured in the recent videos on this page.
Quality, trancy goodness: https://www.facebook.com/thrillseekersofficial?fref=nf

What's the name of the track he's writing? I didn't see it like 100 times. :P

Cool that he's using the U-he synths these days. He's a pretty quality producer. I actually saw him DJ live once and he did a great job, playing mostly his own stuff, but meh OK. :)

DJ live? you mean he made the Dj and actualy was staying live behind the tables? :)

He's a legend in my book! This new production is his Hydra Alias, which is awesome for fans of that kind of trance!

It's also a huge eye opener to see how he gets such a nice punchy, open and clean mix with relatively little processing. Compared to a lot of modern EDM for example.

yeah I'm a fan.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I may have to watch some of these videos. Sounds like there's a lot of good material there.

In another one of the videos, the sub-bass is made with Bazille! :).

These guys definitely have good taste! ;)

Trying to learn a thing or two from the master these days. Great that he is sharing more and more. Must feel great for him too to stay in touch. Love what came out of his recent collaboration with Sam Mitcham. That song is ACE.

PS: ACE from u-he is also pretty sweet :)

Shiek927 wrote:In another one of the videos, the sub-bass is made with Bazille! :).

Not to play the party pooper, but those guys use literally every plugin there exists. It's really nothing special when they show plugin XY that they used in their new track. It's kind of like when Jordan Rudess shows his new gadget.

Good guy though.

chk071 wrote:
Shiek927 wrote:In another one of the videos, the sub-bass is made with Bazille! :).

Not to play the party pooper, but those guys use literally every plugin there exists. It's really nothing special when they show plugin XY that they used in their new track. It's kind of like when Jordan Rudess shows his new gadget.

Good guy though.
1. You need to look up the definition of "literally." You're using it wrong. :dog:
2. While his track isn't exclusively u-he synths, it does feature them quite heavily. In the recent videos, there are several instances of Hive and Diva. Yes, he also uses Omnisphere and Serum, but Hive features strongly nonetheless. :tu:

fourthmanfire wrote: 1. You need to look up the definition of "literally." You're using it wrong. :dog:
Why is that? It's exactly what i meant.

Thanks for the support Howard :hug:

I wonder how much it would cost to purchase every plugin ever made? And is it even possible to find them all still for sale today? How many tracks would you need in your tune to accommodate for all of them (or perhaps you'd spread them out)?

Noisia loves U-He plugins too, espialy Diva
Last edited by Elektronisch on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noise or Noisia?

Return to “u-he”