Bazille sizzle/crackle in Bitwig

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've tried Bazille v3437 as both a 32bit and 64bit VST in Bitwig both 1.1.10 and 1.2.5 beta with buffer settings up and down the range and no matter what most of the patches produce pops, crackles, and dropouts. My drivers are all up to date. Doesn't matter if I use a midi keyboard or the Note Editor.

This behavior is not occurring with my Aria, Circle2, GlitchMachines, MiniV2, Redux, or even TyrellN6 VST's.

And it's not a CPU issue as I'm using an i7-4790 w/ 32GB ram and a Samsung M.2 EVO PCI-E X4 SSD, but I am on Windows 10 64bit with a Steinberg UR22 - with new drivers just released in the last 24 hours.

jwise wrote:I've tried Bazille v3437 as both a 32bit and 64bit VST in Bitwig both 1.1.10 and 1.2.5 beta with buffer settings up and down the range and no matter what most of the patches produce pops, crackles, and dropouts. My drivers are all up to date. Doesn't matter if I use a midi keyboard or the Note Editor.

This behavior is not occurring with my Aria, Circle2, GlitchMachines, MiniV2, Redux, or even TyrellN6 VST's.

And it's not a CPU issue as I'm using an i7-4790 w/ 32GB ram and a Samsung M.2 EVO PCI-E X4 SSD, but I am on Windows 10 64bit with a Steinberg UR22 - with new drivers just released in the last 24 hours.
Are you sure your serial was accepted by Bazille? That almost sounds like demo mode.

VitaminD wrote:Are you sure your serial was accepted by Bazille? That almost sounds like demo mode.
I'd assume it is registered correctly as it displays my name as who the copy is registered to, nor can I find a way to remove it and reregister.

Did you switch "Multicore" on? If not, do that!

Howard wrote:Did you switch "Multicore" on? If not, do that!
This fixed it - perfect! But how do I set this to default?

I've tried running Bitwig as Administrator and saving the interface settings with "Make Default". I've looked in the Bazille.data/Support directory files for somewhere to make the setting stick, but could find nothing. The setting doesn't stay after stopping and restarting Bazille and/or Bitwig.

hello, jwise,
jwise wrote:how do I set this to default
the multicore setting is saved within the presets.

you can save one template or whatever your host prefers to call it, you can also save one preset by modifying the default one, then loading it as your starting point.

all the best...

Return to “u-he”