Latest Builds (revision 3819) of nearly every u-he plugin

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello people!

Long time no sea! (well, literally!) :)

We hope you are all doing very well!

This is the first beta round for our upcoming update-releases. In the past weeks...months? ..
we worked feverishly on making this a very solid update.

We'll update about 12 products, which all contain numerous bugfixes and improvements.

Let's break it down to 4 categories:

1. UI update

All plug-ins now have 10% UI scaling but not all of them have yet been redesigned for High Definition graphics.
However, many bugs related to UI (scaling / gamma / analyzer,...) have been tackled.

A full UI makeover has been done for

ACE - new outlets for voice-specific modulators, new knobs, more clarity
Diva - more clarity, less clutter, "LEDs aren't switches", Multi-core button is now in the top row

Also, Zebra's UI has been improved in parts, and the Unempty Dark Horse completed.

2. Added Configuration / MIDI Learn page to the following products:

Zebra, DarkZebra, Zebrify, Satin, Diva, ACE, Bazille, Hive

We'll add this to some other products in the future and will add more options to the preferences over time.

3. Fixed "Apple LogicX / Studio One - Missing GUI Bug" on OS X

Editor windows for Diva, Uhbik, MFM2, Filterscape, Podolski, Triple Cheese will now open in
LogicX, Garage Band, Mainstage and Studio One again!

4. General bugfixes, individual fixes, general improvements not mentioned before

- Fixed missing cable option-menu in ACE & Bazille
- Fixed MIDI CC & Modulation Source/Target issues in several products
- Fixed notehangers, dropped notes, etc.. in several products
- Improved overall MIDI timing, Sequencer, Arpeggiator and LFOs
- Improved LFO sync to Sequencer in Hive
- Improved Hive's/Bazille's & Diva's Phaser (two extra parameters) & Hive's Compressor
- Added a German HIVE manual
- Added new initialization preset for ACE, DIVA, HIVE, Zebralette

Well, too many to list individually today. We might compile a comprehensive list later :)

Known Issues

Some issues are still open and will be fixed for the release.
These minor issues are mostly related to Presswerk and Satin.

You can find all installers (for AU, VST2 and AAX) here:

Mac:
ACE3819Mac, Bazille3819Mac, Diva3819Mac, Filterscape3819Mac, MFM23819Mac, Hive3819Mac, Podolski3819Mac,
Presswerk3819Mac, Satin3819Mac, TripleCheese3819Mac, Uhbik3819Mac, Zebra23819Mac

Win:
ACE3819Win, Bazille3819Win, Diva3819Win, Filterscape3819Win, MFM23819Win, Hive3819Win, Podolski3819Win,
Presswerk3819Win,Satin3819Win, TripleCheese3819Win, Uhbik3819Win, Zebra23819Win

INSTALLATION: Simply install the latest builds over your existing installation.

NOTES:

1. ZebraHZ

Owners of this product have to wait, until we release an official update. This will likely happen within the next 2 weeks. The update can then be downloaded via your user account at u-he.

2. OS X 10.11 and Windows 10

In-house tests showed, that u-he plugins work fine on Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Windows 10. However, please make sure, that all your software and hardware is compatible, when upgrading to a new operating system. And always backup your current system!

TESTING:

We need your input! ;)

This is likely the easiest and quickest way to reveal issues:

Sound-designers: Go through your patches and verify, that they sound as they should
Producers: Load many (old) projects (containing our products) and verify, that they sound as they should

You can also, simple as that, play the synths live, while flipping through presets.
Please make sure, to cover all voice-modes, etc., including ARP/SEQ and Glide.

Please check all MIDI CC's & modulation sources/targets work 100% - as they should.

As always: Feel free to report any new issues and strangenesses :)

Thanks!

Enjoy,
Michael | QA
u-he.com
Last edited by u-he-michael on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

TheTyrell link takes me to a blank page.

The others I tried worked fine.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Frigging fantastic.
No wonder Urs has all the time to be following Mutant :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

sbj wrote:TheTyrell link takes me to a blank page.

The others I tried worked fine.
Same here. :?

Fantastic. RE: HIVE, Love the static phaser. All my presets sound the same. Could you elaborate a little please on the compressor improvement?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Nice one.

First impressions, all seems fine. Change default skin works in Zebra, default cable size in Bazille aswell. Hive's ArpSeq seems to be working better now too.

One thing though, i can't see any new parameters on the phaser. Am i missing something?

Tyrell Download link doesnt work :)

mutantdog wrote:One thing though, i can't see any new parameters on the phaser. Am i missing something?
Just checked with the 1.0 manual and I can't see anything added to what according to the manual was already there.. :shrug:

EDIT: found the two hidden parameters that show in the matrix only, just having a look at the phaser in the updated Hive and comparing with what was in the previous version wasn't enough to uncover it... :oops:

Nice to see Bazille working well with saving default size now, and the MIDI list where routings can be made manually is sweet. And all that cogwheel stuff looks good with those fancy colours too... :tu:
Last edited by Gone soft on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HIVE's Arp is loads better now, the new phaser controls are hidden in the mod-matrix.

Big deal, we can now modulate the gate! :) :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Gone soft wrote:Just checked with the 1.0 manual and I can't see anything added to what according to the manual was already there.. :shrug:
Why read the 1.0 manual? See page 34 of the 1.1 manual: "Depth" and "Center".
Last edited by Howard on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aiynzahev wrote:Fantastic. RE: HIVE, Love the static phaser. All my presets sound the same. Could you elaborate a little please on the compressor improvement?
AFAIK the only change to Hive's compressor is that the Gain Reduction indicator is more sensitive now (it wasn't responsive enough before).

ooh, liking the new per voice express outlet on Ace :) (and general new look)
and the unipolar lfo switch on bazille (think this is new... don't remember it )
Diva cleaner too....

u-he awesomeness :)

themachinelt wrote:Tyrell Download link doesnt work :)
Not for me either.

Wooo Ace New UI which looks like it's not a beta anymore ! Good job ! :D

Also, Bazille, The positive/bipolar switch is a good idea.
And Can you elaborate on this "base latency" thing in the new settings wheel sub-menu ?

And I guess it's because I've spent too much time playing with ACE these last days, but when returning to Bazille I had the feeling my presets sounded more fat/warm/whatever than before.

But I'm tired and probably having psychoacoustic hallucinations.

So, new ACE vst2 x64, in Reaper 5.01 :

Whenever moving a cable in any other size than 100% causes the UI to display black "scanlinish" glitches.
Something like this :
glitch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “u-he”